Agm and club accounts

How do you know that? :whistle:

That is right, indeed the full text of the relevant PLUS rule is:

"final results in respect of each financial year must be announced as soon as possible and in any event not later than five months after the end of the period to which they relate".

I have emboldened the text above. Seems to me that Rangers know, or should know, by now the results and so may be close to breaching the 'as soon as possible' bit of the rule. However, no doubt they will use some flimsy excuse as a get-out.

I'm sure i read it somewhere. ... :whistle:

:box:

Guest Bonkle Bear
I have a feeling that Walter wants to continue for a few more seasons, he must look at Sir Alex and think why not !

He loves the club.

He knows something must be happening soon

If he wins the Championship this year, and with Mowbray still in charge over there next season, we'll be begging him to stay on.

Alistair Johnston will attend his first game as chairman tomorrow, when Rangers host Aberdeen, and is expected to be officially unveiled on the eve of the Champions League match with Sevilla.

^ That suggests he may be in town for the next couple of weeks.

I think that they have to give a month's notice of the AGM, but no doubt Boss will correct me if that's wrong.

If he wins the Championship this year, and with Mowbray still in charge over there next season, we'll be begging him to stay on.

We should do everything to keep Walter on, well that's up to the new owners.

He is a special manager, he has that stature, the presence that is required to be a Rangers manager. He looks the part, suited and booted, in the dugout it just looks 100% correct.

Then put PLG in the managers seat, it looks wrong, doesn't have that stature !

It's hard to explain what i mean

We should do everything to keep Walter on, well that's up to the new owners.

He is a special manager, he has that stature, the presence that is required to be a Rangers manager. He looks the part, suited and booted, in the dugout it just looks 100% correct.

Then put PLG in the managers seat, it looks wrong, doesn't have that stature !

It's hard to explain what i mean

I thought PLG looked every bit a Rangers manager. It was just the results that let him down.

How do you know that? :whistle:

That is right, indeed the full text of the relevant PLUS rule is:

"final results in respect of each financial year must be announced as soon as possible and in any event not later than five months after the end of the period to which they relate".

I have emboldened the text above. Seems to me that Rangers know, or should know, by now the results and so may be close to breaching the 'as soon as possible' bit of the rule. However, no doubt they will use some flimsy excuse as a get-out.

The over-rider to the rule is the hard November date. The "as soon as possible" part of it may as well not even be there.

The over-rider to the rule is the hard November date. The "as soon as possible" part of it may as well not even be there.

Exactly. The directors can mull over the valuation of the stadium, for example, for many months if necessary, or even something as nominally straightforward as the wording of the directors' report. (I'm being asked by the auditors to change the wording of the directors' report of a set of accounts 9 months after the year end).