We Can Bounce Back

LEE MCCULLOCH was gutted that Rangers could not get back to winning ways against Aberdeen at Ibrox.

But the club's versatile star is hoping that a positive result against Seviila on Tuesday night can spur his team on to greater things.

Lee McCulloch wins a header against Aberdeen at IbroxJig is fully aware that the Light Blues have failed to hit the form they produced last season on their way to a memorable double.

But he insists that two massive games in the next eight days can provide a turning point in the club's fortunes.

He said: "Big games can help players, if you can do well this helps your confidence, without a doubt.

"Hopefully we can get a positive result on Tuesday and that will set us up nicely for the Old Firm game.

"It's difficult to say why things are not quite clicking in to place right now.

"It's maybe just a lack of a killer instinct in the last third or maybe we are just lacking that bit of composure we had last season.

"I think we are probably just going through a tough spell and we need to get to get back on the training ground and try to iron it out.

"We just need to work even harder and the Celtic game perhaps comes at the right time in terms of the league.

"It's a game we need to do well in and there is no bigger occasion.

"We need to be up for it and I am sure we will be."

Lee is looking forward to getting back in to Champions League action this week but knows Rangers are facing one of Europe's top teams.

He added: "I think getting a result on Tuesday could give us a massive lift although it's a very tough game against Sevilla.

"A lot of people are underestimating them; Spain has Real Madrid and Barcelona but they are not far behind.

"They are right up there and I think it will be a great game.

"Hopefully we will have Steven Davis back for that one, he has been brilliant for us and we need all our best players in the team for the games we have coming up."

http://www.rangers.premiumtv.co.uk/page/Headlines/0,,5~1809345,00.html

It's not McCulloch. It's not even Rangers. It's the whole football industry's contempt for the average fan. Mind you, if people buy the Rangers News and subscribe to the official website then perhaps there are just enough morons out there to justify this propaganda pish.

Listening to this drivel really makes you want to stand face to face with these useless bastards. Sorry but why shoudl we need a result against Sevilla to get us back to winning ways. Lee.... word to the good.... we have played 3 league games and drawn 0-0 three times against Motherwell, Killie and Aberdeen - and you are looking for inspiration. Fuck off.

Go out in ANY game and give your all and you can hold your head high. I doubt many of our players could do that right now.

Frustrated doesnt even begin to describe my emotions right now - but insulting the support wont help that any.