Those who left after the third goal (74 mins)

Fuck off and don't come back.

This same thread got pulled on another website.

Why?

Quite right imo. SUpporting your team is about the good and the bad. In fact i've got more respect for those who stick with it through the bad. Not accept or tolerate the bad, but their loyalty and commitment doesn't waiver.

If you're only there through the good times you're no fan at all imo.

Never left a game early. Never will.

*Exceptional circumstances excepted.*

That'll be the same website with more Bheasts than Bears.

Aye, I try not to mention it too often as I probably seem like their best advert as it is. :o

Someone said pretty much the same thing as you have here and got slated for about 20-odd posts before it got pulled. As I was trying to post a response in agreement with the OP it said "invalid thread specified" so assumed that was it gone.

Edit: Just seen he's posted it again, but it's been pulled again. :D

Edited by Super_Ally

Leave when you want... If you pay the ticket price then you leave when you decide.

Who the fcuk is anyone on here or anywhere else to tell someone to stay until the end.

That is not the Rangers way. If a fellow Bear leaves early - then concentrate on the team and not them leaving. After all you are no supporter when having a dig at a fellow Bear.

Total nonsense. Who the fcuk are you or anyone to tell someone what they can or cannot do when they have spent there money.

Grow up and get over it. Its like follow fcuking follow on here with this sheeite, we are beyond that and more.

If you think everyone can behave how they wish at the football then by the same token surely we are equally free to comment on that behaviour?

You ask us to concentrate on the team but not those who can't be bothered to stay. That is not the Rangers way.

Stick your ire and your false outrage up your arse.

Leave when you want... If you pay the ticket price then you leave when you decide.

Who the fcuk is anyone on here or anywhere else to tell someone to stay until the end.

That is not the Rangers way. If a fellow Bear leaves early - then concentrate on the team and not them leaving. After all you are no supporter when having a dig at a fellow Bear.

Total nonsense. Who the fcuk are you or anyone to tell someone what they can or cannot do when they have spent there money.

Grow up and get over it. Its like follow fcuking follow on here with this sheeite, we are beyond that and more.

Aye very good.

These people stream, and I mean stream out the exits with 16 minutes left just because the game's gone and you're telling me I'm no supporter. What a stirring sight that must be for the players, at least they know we're with them through thick and thin eh? Clogged exits and huge swathes of empty seats being broadcast around the world. Again, stirring stuff. Real No Surrender that.

"Follow Follow"? If you don't understand what's wrong with the above you have no idea what Follow Follow even stands for.

Will happily admit to leaving as soon as the 4th went in.

Watching Rangers getting a thrashing is torture so what I'm supposed to sit and watch the game ebb out and stare at the humiliating scoreboard just so I can be considered a real fan by staying to the end?

Give me a break.

Maybe I could see the argument if we'd been winning 1-0 or something.. but to complain about people leaving (especially after the 4th moreso than the 3rd which, in fairness no one here is doing) is scandal.