Yea true but I reckon if he plays even the last 20 mins of a majority of our games then he will get 15.....Bellamy 20 and Crouch 12-14 and Kuyt 10

Yea Rooney playing as well, last game for another 3 I think.

As long as Chealse get beat by Man City I will be a very very very happy man

Did they sign the guy Kuyt? Gerrard will also get 15-20 goals.

Watch out for Scholes, he will be like a new player this season after 6 months rest.

Id happily see Man City take a point at Chelsea :)

Guest wickacademyfc

Yea they sure did........9.5 mill I think.

Yea SG how could I 4get about him

Scholes I reckon is past his best but can still perform at top level thats how good he is........will be intresting if Man U get Hargreaves

I'd be happy with a dra as well...rather a win tho but Colshy wont be happy hahaha..........not 2 bothered about today tho cos last season newly promoted Wigan almost beat Chelsea. Chelsea were lucky enough to score a last min goal ont he counter attack.

Scholes I reckon is past his best but can still perform at top level thats how good he is........will be intresting if Man U get Hargreaves

Yeah Scholes is easily the classyest (sp) midfielder on his day, absolute quality player.

I never really rated Hargreaves but after seeing him at the WC my opinion on him has totally changed. If Man Utd get him with Carrick in the centre they will be very strong.

Guest wickacademyfc

Yea I always thought the fans did not give Hargreaves enough cred cos they did not see what he done at Bayern week in week out. He could have a shocker of a game for Eng and get critiscised for a long time, whereas the players that play in Eng could have a shocker but put in some good club performances and all is forgotten cos the fans see it on the tv on sat.

Seen Owen play a few times and thought he was ace, was actually wanting Liverpool to sign him until we got Momo and Alonso

Thats what I like to hear Gribz!!! Liverpool for the league I reckon

There is only so long a team can "buy" the league hahahaha

so liverpool buying rodriguez, bellend, kuyt and a few others isn`t buying the league i suppose? :rolleyes:

some people have this `buying` pish fixed on their dim brains. if you look back into history the best team nearly always bought the best and most expensive players. it`s no different today!

Yep..... league won already Colsh huh ?? :flipa: Man U top with 6 pts and a +7 goal difference.... whilst Chelsea get a nice..... LOSS to Middlesborough.....:D

Early days yet though Colsh - I had a Man U/Chelsea double as well !