wednesday night

Burkey looks in a bad way, IMO ricksen is a dick and the fans who clapped him off? why? he snaps one of our best young players who has to get help tot he dugout then elbows big useless sebo in the chest?

then he was diving in all ways whilst beeing loudly booed.

Then he gets a fuckin big applause coming off?

A message to Ricksen

Fuck off ya one season wonder! Fucking arsehole, and i cant believe the arseholes who clapped off this embarrassment after what he did to wee Burke tonight!

Just shows that these games arent worth the hassle, i guess we have to play Kanchelskis the 2nd now, with Burke out :( Let's be brutally honest, Sionko vs Burke .... no competition!!!

That game also showed the complete lack of depth in our squad to be honest, can't say anyone impressed me tonight! :(

Burkey looks in a bad way, IMO ricksen is a dick and the fans who clapped him off? why? he snaps one of our best young players who has to get help tot he dugout then elbows big useless sebo in the chest?

then he was diving in all ways whilst beeing loudly booed.

Then he gets a fuckin big applause coming off?

like i said to you, ricksen obv never meant to injure burke, silly challenge from a player who never really could time them. you say he was a dick for squaring up to martin..i would have did the same if a player went in the way martin did.

and sebo incident i never saw..

he got a nice send off from a club who he put his heart and soul into a few seasons back

All the best ricksen!

he got a nice send off from a club who he put his heart and soul into a few season back

All the best ricksen!

Would have been more accurate!!

Fuck off Ricksen, dont come back! Best moment of the night was Adam crunching him in the corner just after he nailed Burke! :D