wednesday night

Looking at that starting XI, im not surprised we got humped, obviously PLG wasnt taking it very seriously, as everyone has said the big disapointment is Burkey's injury and yes Nando is a wank, i was working last night so havent seen any of the game but i can just imagine that wee prick flying into challenges all over the place.

I cant imagine why he was trying to show PLG what he can do, PLG has allready said Nando is a good player and was due to play a big part in our team, it is Nando's discipline, attitude and off field problems that have resulted in us getting shot of him, so what does Nando do to prove him wrong? He goes flying into challenges, starts fights on the pitch and all in all shows a lack of discipline and poor attitude. Way to prove him wrong Nando.

Gaz, only 3 out of the starting 11 were playing at the weekend, out of the rest of them, only 3 have started a competative game all season which leaves 5 players playing that havent played competatively for us this season.

Then you have to consider, how many out of that team were bothering there arse, we struggle to keep Buffel interested for a full SPL game never mind a meaningless friendly, Adam played out of position as did Hemdani and Novo hasnt kicked his arse for well over a year now.

The one that did surprise me is Sionko, he really impressed me the first couple of games and i thought he might have been up for it last night to impress PLG.

Personally, im not to bothered about the result last night at the end of the day it was a chance for our fringe players to get a run out.

Nothing to worry about.

A poor result but it was an experimental team with a make-shift defence and a team told not work too hard or get involved in heavy challenges.

Pity someone never told Ricksen as it seems Burkey will be out for a few weeks just as he was hitting form.

Burkie does seem a bit fragile or very unlucky or both, as every time he looks like he's going to have an extended run, he gets injured or ill.

I just hope it's not stunting his development as he could be a legend for Rangers and Scotland.

Trust nando to go OTT...every time i start to have some positive regard for him he fucks it up...i was over the other side of the park so i cant comment on how bad a tackle it was...but it was bad enough by the look of burkey hobbling along the sideline... ricksen it seems just cant help himself...

the game itself was a bit of a non event...zenit seemed sharper and more settled as a team but no great shakes either...kept giving the ball to us a UEFA cup team

Gaz, only 3 out of the starting 11 were playing at the weekend, out of the rest of them, only 3 have started a competative game all season which leaves 5 players playing that havent played competatively for us this season.

Then you have to consider, how many out of that team were bothering there arse, we struggle to keep Buffel interested for a full SPL game never mind a meaningless friendly, Adam played out of position as did Hemdani and Novo hasnt kicked his arse for well over a year now.

The one that did surprise me is Sionko, he really impressed me the first couple of games and i thought he might have been up for it last night to impress PLG.

Personally, im not to bothered about the result last night at the end of the day it was a chance for our fringe players to get a run out.

Only one guy starting in his correct position last night is a definite first choice, and that is Svensson. You could argue Buffel as well but he may find it difficult to get bakc in for the Killie game after how we played at hearts.

So all in all, although losing isn;t fun I don't think we need to worry too much about last night. We won't be winning the reserve league this year though!

Also for those who think Hemdani can fill in at CB, not on that performance. Worse than KS imo and at fault for a couple of the goals. Absolute shocker.

Ricksen is a bawbag

He injured Burke when Chrissy was oging nowhere as long as Fernando stood his ground , but he fuking lunges at him?

did anyone see him go over to apologise or see if Burkey was OK?

Martin won the ball with his challenge , Ricksen squares upto him?

It was either Ponroy or Sebo , I was sure it was Sebo but the paper today printed it as Ponroy , Nando elbows him in the chest straight after the Burke incident?

The Guy is a grade-A bawbag