wednesday night

Fair enough Ribz, easy done.

Only seen the highlights of the tackle 20 minutes ago, but it certainly looked bad an SSN are saying Burke will be out for a month.

Cant wish the guy all the best if thats the case Im afrarid

If it's an opinionated game then , My opinion on your post?

Utter bollocks.

Like i really give a shit about your opinion on my post!!!! I think you already know my opinion on the general bollocks that you post on a day to day basis!! :D I tend just to ignore any of the poorly-written and bigoted pish that you post anyway, so no worries here!

In fact, the fact that you DONT agree with me makes me feel quite fantastic

Fair enough Ribz, easy done.

Only seen the highlights of the tackle 20 minutes ago, but it certainly looked bad an SSN are saying Burke will be out for a month.

Cant wish the guy all the best if thats the case Im afrarid

I was there, and it was bad

I wonder how many of the people mouthing off on here were actually there to see it :rolleyes:

Cheers Jim, thats certainly the way it looked from the pictures I saw.

PLG said in the interview afterwards that there was still a lot to take from the game, good movement an passing. Their 4th was a total peach too

i was there yeah, crappy seat right at the back of the main stand..good enough to see the crappy performance.

(i think the team sheet was)

Mcgregor(gk) Made a few good catches, and a great save in the second helf.

Adam (lb) Did ok, had a few great chances to deliver a ball and none of which caused any problems

Hemdani(cb) Didnt work well as a pair with svensson

Svensson(cb) Didnt work well as a pair with Hemdani

Hutton(rb) Pretty sick of hutton atm, doesnt work hard enough to stop crosses, out of position alot

Rae(cm) Did a decent job, one of out better players. Scored the goal.

N'Daiye(cm) Didnt play well, gave away too many fouls. Didnt do his first team cause any good.

Sionko(rm) - Worst ive seen him play, lacked creativity and didnt take on players like we are used to

Buffel(lm) - Invisible most of the game, didnt look at all interested. Later subbed.

Novo(st) Did ok, fell over alot. And again did his first team cause no good.

Sebo(st) had a few good chances early on, was out of position on the wings far too much and lacked the final pass..movement was average

Burke(lm) only got a few minutes before going off injured

Martin(came on for burke) Did well, few neat runs, set up sebo for a very good chance..really like this kid

Boyd(st) Wasnt on long enough to make any impact, seemed to be drawn into midfield too much

Stranger(sp?) Not on long enough to do anything

4-1! FFS! What was the crowd out of interest?

But a bit of a make shift defence looking at Ribz' team. I think we should have had a LB playing tho Ribz ;)

I didnt see the tackle on burke so cant comment.

But i think Ricksen had 2 seasons at best where he played well and he couldnt find his position although i always said he was better at RB.