It's a Kris Boyd thread, not a Pedro Mendes or a Nacho Novo or a Sasa Papac thread.

so why is there not other threads on half the team or more...........:rolleyes:

as i said boyd takes more flack than anyone which is undeserved.......

so why is there not other threads on half the team or more...........:rolleyes:

as i said boyd takes more flack than anyone which is undeserved.......

It was a thread about Boyd being out injured for 3 weeks. There's a thread about Little missing 4-6 weeks. We had a thread about Thomson when he wa sout injured.

I'm sure if there were threads about Mendes or Papac then people would say that they've been playing mediocre this season.

It was a thread about Boyd being out injured for 3 weeks. There's a thread about Little missing 4-6 weeks. We had a thread about Thomson when he wa sout injured.

I'm sure if there were threads about Mendes or Papac then people would say that they've been playing mediocre this season.

don't get yer knickers in a twist :whistle:

don't get yer knickers in a twist :whistle:

I'm not. I don't think you're getting my point though.

Or maybe you are getting my point but attempting to change the subject for some reason.

Edited by Gazza_8

I'm not. I don't think you're getting my point though.

Or maybe you are getting my point but attempting to change the subject for some reason.

I'm getting your point it's a boyd thread, but can't i mention anyone else in it, is that a new rule?

Quite a few 'other' threads get turned into a boyd debate do they not when they are started about something else.........

Anyone that tries to suggest Boyd hasnt been shite this season so far is deluded.

Johnny, how can you say he gets slagged more than others when Gav was merely mentioning Boyd's form so far this season, in a Boyd thread ? Gav didnt say "Boyd is shite, the rest are great".

If this thread was about "poor form" Kris Boyd would get slagged along with plenty of others like Mendes, Davis, Miller etc.

The only reason that he had a go at Boyd is because 1) it is a Boyd thread and 2) because he HAS been playing poorly.

It isn't, as far as I can see, singling Boyd out.

Are you suggesting Boyd hasn't been poor this season ?

Anyone that tries to suggest Boyd hasnt been shite this season so far is deluded.

Johnny, how can you say he gets slagged more than others when Gav was merely mentioning Boyd's form so far this season, in a Boyd thread ? Gav didnt say "Boyd is shite, the rest are great".

If this thread was about "poor form" Kris Boyd would get slagged along with plenty of others like Mendes, Davis, Miller etc.

The only reason that he had a go at Boyd is because 1) it is a Boyd thread and 2) because he HAS been playing poorly.

It isn't, as far as I can see, singling Boyd out.

Are you suggesting Boyd hasn't been poor this season ?

he's not been the best but he's not been the worst either, i think we all know we need to play a certain system for him or there's no point in him playing so i don't put all the blame on him, the mananger has to take some as well.

he's not been the best but he's not been the worst either, i think we all know we need to play a certain system for him or there's no point in him playing so i don't put all the blame on him, the mananger has to take some as well.

No-one said he has been the worst johnny.... but it cant be denied he has been shite. Can it ?

So the manager should be blamed for not playing a system to suit one player ? ;) More likely the manager should be blamed for trying to shoe-horn Boyd into the system.

No-one said he has been the worst johnny.... but it cant be denied he has been shite. Can it ?

So the manager should be blamed for not playing a system to suit one player ? ;) More likely the manager should be blamed for trying to shoe-horn Boyd into the system.

i wouldn't say shite no, average but certainly not shite IMO.

when the player is our top striker/scorer and as it's goals that wins games then if he is playing then it makes sense (to me anyway) to play to the strikers strengths no?

yes boyd doesn't suit our style of play so WS must take some blame for that....