Man U youths on loan?

we cant even blood our own so whats the point of taking someone elses.

They would actually stand out and be first team regulars? unlike fleck - who has only impressed by not looking out of place within the squad - which is commendable - but he has done nothing the likes of what rooney did and that boy wilkshire i think it was who ripped us a new one at the emirates did. They showed outstanding ability... I've yet to see a Gers youngster, when given a chance like those 2 examples, that has shown they can be better than what we currently have.

Yes they have potential, and yes they have played well given there age. If they are good enough they are old enough, but they do have to be good enough, not just good for their age.

I would hope if we did have someone that outstanding that they would make it into our team. Perhaps the last person to be "blooded in" was maybe Barry Ferguson?

They would actually stand out and be first team regulars? unlike fleck - who has only impressed by not looking out of place within the squad - which is commendable - but he has done nothing the likes of what rooney did and that boy wilkshire i think it was who ripped us a new one at the emirates did. They showed outstanding ability... I've yet to see a Gers youngster, when given a chance like those 2 examples, that has shown they can be better than what we currently have.

Yes they have potential, and yes they have played well given there age. If they are good enough they are old enough, but they do have to be good enough, not just good for their age.

I would hope if we did have someone that outstanding that they would make it into our team. Perhaps the last person to be "blooded in" was maybe Barry Ferguson?

Rooney and wiltshire were played in their proper positions and realised their their full potential weras Fleck is the exact opposite. I said it as soon as he emerged. He will never realise (or any other of our youths for that matter) his potential under smith. He has neither the knowhow or the bottle to bleed these players into the first team. If Fleck has any ambition in football then hed be better to leave ibrox and pursue his career elsewhere.

Rooney and wiltshire were played in their proper positions and realised their their full potential weras Fleck is the exact opposite. I said it as soon as he emerged. He will never realise (or any other of our youths for that matter) his potential under smith. He has neither the knowhow or the bottle to bleed these players into the first team. If Fleck has any ambition in football then hed be better to leave ibrox and pursue his career elsewhere.

Perhaps you have a point. But I have still yet to see anything from Fleck that merits the plaudits he has received. Or the potential that is spoken about. I hope he does fulfill his potential, and like you say in his proper position...

I would love it if Fleck was playing so well that he becomes the first name on the team sheet, like so many top class youngsters across the globe.

I for one can see Fleck has '' potential '', I don't think many would disagree with his potential tbh, however it's all about taking the next step and realising his potential which is the hard bit and the only way he has a chance to make that step is game time, until he has a sustained run in the team in his correct position I guess we will never know how good he is. He has had some game time but not in his preferred position and he hasn't really showed enough to retain his place in the team, getting him in the team in his preferred position is the hard bit IMO.