Room 101 Is Going Out Of Business

I don't know where to put this so I stuck it in here, sorry if it's the wrong place. Some thoughts on our current predicament and how others, currently gloating, might find their bubble bursting all over their faces.

A great ray of sunshine has broken out across Scotland, on this windy and rainy Sunday morning.

Speculation is rife about the financial situation at Rangers, the football club based in Glasgow. Are the banks in control? Does the club debt of GBP30m mean imminent liquidation? Is the absentee owner, David Murray, in danger of seeing his business empire collapse?

All these and more are the points exercising all thinking men this weekend.

They're in danger of missing the most important points about this whole brouhaha, though. Should the worst happen, and Rangers go to the wall, it betokens vast change in Scotland's society.

Without this malign, black hearted succubus draining the vitality from the small European country, perpetuating hatred, sectarian conflict and outdated political ideaology, Scotland at last has a chance to move into the 21st century. The removal of Rangers FC will see the country at last learn to love it's vast immigrant Irish populace, afford them their due place in society and not object when celebrate terrorism. In this way, Scotland can show the way forward for countries such as the US, and lead them into loving Al-Queda sympathisers in the States.

Also, without the doom-laden horde based at Glasgow's Ibrox Stadium, the rest of Scottish football can finally realise its true potential. For too long held down, unfairly, by the jackboot of Rangers FC, crushing opposition under it's relentless, right wing, thinly disguised quasi-fascist agenda, they can now soar free, as on the wings of doves. We may look forward to Motherwell, Brechin, and Albion Rovers emerging into the broad, sunlit uplands of success and prosperity now that the rule of terror is almost over.

You may think I am mistaken, and that the demise, or just strife, of Rangers FC will mean no change whatsoever in Scotland's social problems, and the almost certain re-positioning of Scottish football from the mediocre to the abysmal. But you'd be missing the underlying evil of that club, and how it and it's supporters have strangled Scotland for so many years.

This is the start of a new dawn for Scotland; I urge all viewers to look on and see how the country, and it's football, cope with a wounded or dying Rangers.

I don't know where to put this so I stuck it in here, sorry if it's the wrong place. Some thoughts on our current predicament and how others, currently gloating, might find their bubble bursting all over their faces.

A great ray of sunshine has broken out across Scotland, on this windy and rainy Sunday morning.

Speculation is rife about the financial situation at Rangers, the football club based in Glasgow. Are the banks in control? Does the club debt of GBP30m mean imminent liquidation? Is the absentee owner, David Murray, in danger of seeing his business empire collapse?

All these and more are the points exercising all thinking men this weekend.

They're in danger of missing the most important points about this whole brouhaha, though. Should the worst happen, and Rangers go to the wall, it betokens vast change in Scotland's society.

Without this malign, black hearted succubus draining the vitality from the small European country, perpetuating hatred, sectarian conflict and outdated political ideaology, Scotland at last has a chance to move into the 21st century. The removal of Rangers FC will see the country at last learn to love it's vast immigrant Irish populace, afford them their due place in society and not object when celebrate terrorism. In this way, Scotland can show the way forward for countries such as the US, and lead them into loving Al-Queda sympathisers in the States.

Also, without the doom-laden horde based at Glasgow's Ibrox Stadium, the rest of Scottish football can finally realise its true potential. For too long held down, unfairly, by the jackboot of Rangers FC, crushing opposition under it's relentless, right wing, thinly disguised quasi-fascist agenda, they can now soar free, as on the wings of doves. We may look forward to Motherwell, Brechin, and Albion Rovers emerging into the broad, sunlit uplands of success and prosperity now that the rule of terror is almost over.

You may think I am mistaken, and that the demise, or just strife, of Rangers FC will mean no change whatsoever in Scotland's social problems, and the almost certain re-positioning of Scottish football from the mediocre to the abysmal. But you'd be missing the underlying evil of that club, and how it and it's supporters have strangled Scotland for so many years.

This is the start of a new dawn for Scotland; I urge all viewers to look on and see how the country, and it's football, cope with a wounded or dying Rangers.

who the f*!k wrote that.

Oh well...

It's just that all the people who have been bumping their gums about the OF going to England, and how they wished they would go and stop talking about it, might have found their dream of an SPL minus Rangers becoming a reality, if you believed the stories doing the rounds. I think it would be a case of 'careful what you wish for' should it actually happen!

And as for the likes of Spiers...he would waste away with a mystery illness were there no Rangers to blame for the problems in Scotland. How would the sectarianism industry survive without big, bad Rangers to moan about?

Andy in some strange way you actually hit a very raw nerve , many many fans in fact the majority myself included always believed that Rangers Fc would never be allowed to get in this position never mind possibly go into administration .

However is this actually in this resetion hit times a reality , does the money trail that is MIH actually mean we are in danger and if so does anyone outwith the Rangers support actually give a four X , we always heard that the Rangers support would never let it happen well reality is here and we have let it happen will the apathy that prevaides throughout us actually mean we will do nothing .

Today in Liverpool there was meant to be a march of approx 10,000 fans against the owners , not the manager or the players but the owners who have allowed Benitez to squander millions on duds , yet a few hundred fans try and protest against Murray and they are shouted down and abused by Murray's henchmen/supporters , why do we not deserve better.

When the RST came away with the "WE Deserve Better " campaign they were shouted down by many , even on here including Frankie who I do not accuse of having anything but Rangers best interests at heart , however how much of what the RST wanted has been addressed , nada , zero , zilch yet we are at a position that I have never believed would happen in my lifetime , our club is being hawked around like a cheap whore to the biggest bidder , a very very sad day and hopefully tomorrow it will be all a nightmare caused by the wine I am drinking

Andy in some strange way you actually hit a very raw nerve , many many fans in fact the majority myself included always believed that Rangers Fc would never be allowed to get in this position never mind possibly go into administration .

However is this actually in this resetion hit times a reality , does the money trail that is MIH actually mean we are in danger and if so does anyone outwith the Rangers support actually give a four X , we always heard that the Rangers support would never let it happen well reality is here and we have let it happen will the apathy that prevaides throughout us actually mean we will do nothing .

Today in Liverpool there was meant to be a march of approx 10,000 fans against the owners , not the manager or the players but the owners who have allowed Benitez to squander millions on duds , yet a few hundred fans try and protest against Murray and they are shouted down and abused by Murray's henchmen/supporters , why do we not deserve better.

When the RST came away with the "WE Deserve Better " campaign they were shouted down by many , even on here including Frankie who I do not accuse of having anything but Rangers best interests at heart , however how much of what the RST wanted has been addressed , nada , zero , zilch yet we are at a position that I have never believed would happen in my lifetime , our club is being hawked around like a cheap whore to the biggest bidder , a very very sad day and hopefully tomorrow it will be all a nightmare caused by the wine I am drinking

Excellent post, getting to the heart of it.