Heard David Edgar on with Ewen and Roughie tonght. Only heard a bit of it, so didn't hear his main comments, but he made me laugh on several occasions, particularly when he stuck it to the guy from Terrorist Minded.

Yeah he got sucked into that but he couldn't resist - fair play!

What about that woman that was on about the UK Government trying to bring Rangers down in retaliation for the trouble in Manchester?! :D

She was a complete nutter, I bet she posts online somewhere!!

I thought David done well for the hour or so I heard it tonight, and things are now moving very fast it would seem.

Well done Walter, for forcing the hand of everyone despite knowing you would have to backtrack and apologise. The club have left you out on a limb twice now, and still you are loyal and faithful for the cause.

She was a complete nutter, I bet she posts online somewhere!!

I thought David done well for the hour or so I heard it tonight, and things are now moving very fast it would seem.

Well done Walter, for forcing the hand of everyone despite knowing you would have to backtrack and apologise. The club have left you out on a limb twice now, and still you are loyal and faithful for the cause.

Did you see Walters press conference footage TB? Seems like Walters now been muzzled after the weekend. You've got to like him! :D

Smith won't be drawn on Gers cash plight

Would the Trust be prepared to get involved with something where they weren't the lead partner? They have showed a definite reluctance on a number of matters over the past 12 months. It will be interesting to see if they do now if the opportunity arises.

Sorry to get caught up in the minor issues again, but I wish i'd been able to express my view as BD has back when STS launched as that how I felt about things then.

Regards Bmck and UCB's war of words, Bmck's not allowed to critique my ramblings anymore. Would be like getting an English essay marked. Fuck getting in a debate with him too, he would tie me in nots. :confused: Lol.

Did you see Walters press conference footage TB? Seems like Walters now been muzzled after the weekend. You've got to like him! :D

Smith won't be drawn on Gers cash plight

I did see it, and thought it was very funny how he told everyone that it must be him with a hearing problem now that he had been told that what he said wasn't "on message".

By saying what he said today, he clearly implied that what he said was true, but that his bosses are furious that he has caused all this bother for them. Walter says f*ck them, and he is more of a bear than any of them, and only wants what is best for the club, which is looking more and more likely will not include him, unless the new buyers get the deal they are looking for and want Walter to stay. I hear Walter thinks he is history anyway, so doesn't give a toss what Muir and his cohorts want him to say, he wants the truth to come out, hence his "slip" on Saturday.