*Latest Rangers Statement*, From London Stock Exchange

Interesting question posed on another forum regarding the sale of Rangers ..... but little information being presented in return...... any thoughts .......

Would the old Albion ground (car park) be part of any deal?

Would the old Supporters Association premises be part of any deal?

Would Auchenhowie be part of any deal?

Would land that Murray owns around the stadium be any part of that deal?

How about merchandising? Is that another Murray deal or do RFC wholly own the rights to that?

Catering? Who has that?

My views are as follows:

Car park - If Murray was seling the club without bank pressxure then the deal would include the carpark, as he has said on a few occasions that the carpark would be returned to the club. Given the bank's apparent involvement then all bets are off. However it's no use to anyone else so they might include it for extra cash.

Edmiston House - RHL seem well esconsed in there so I don't see it being sold.

Auchenhowie - it's owned by the club so no reason for it not to be sold as part of the deal. If the new buyer needs it to be stripped out for financial reasons then we have problems.

I always thought that Murray would want to keep it for the land but doubt he's in a position to do anything about it, so we will keep it.

Land around Ibrox - the redevelopment of Ibrox had a lot of potential pre-economic crisis, but I haven't a clue if it's still a goer. all things being equal Murray would like to keep it, but he may not be ina position to dictate. depends on the ambitions of the new buyer.

Mechandising - I've not heard anything to suggest that we don't own the rights.

Catering - our agreement is with Azure which Murray has no involvement with any more. I'd imagine that the new owners would be happy enough to continue sub-contracting the catering.

While I doubt this will all be done by today, my info is that due diligence has been completed, and the interested parties have already spent �£250K going through the books and due processes.

You could be right, if things started seriously moving some time ago. I was taking my lead from the appointment of Mr Muir. I hope your info is correct though. The sooner we get started the sooner we'll get this mended.