im not the only one that likes gavin rae

I'd stick gavin rae in the team before that hemdani guy, surely can't be much worse than him.

With the exception of the Dunfermline game Hemdani has been amazing this season. He was rather shite last seasin under Eck but that's Eck's tactics for you.

Hemdani was probably our best player on Saturday - and against Dundee Utd he was also one of our better performers.

I think that he will have a lot of detractors because he quietly and effectively goes about his business.

If Clement and Hemdani continue to perform as they are Fergie will have a tough time getting back in (if PLG sticks to his "if you perform well you are in the team" rule)

I haven't seen the match from the weekend so i really can't say for sure, however going on his past performences under eck he looked kinda meh but then again the whole team was played out of posistion.:mad:

true, he didn't look great under am, but perhaps we'll see more of him.

what is it with am? he's made some good signings, but then never played them properly!