Boydy - with added moustache pic

I am hoping he starts tomorrow night.

He is currently our best striker, in recent weeks he has showing what he done more last season, linking up, dropping deep to recieve the ball, keeping a hold of the ball then passing. Partner him up front with Kenny and we could be 1 step closer to the last 16.

He is our best goalscorer at the club to, half a chance in the box and it will more than likely be on target from Boydy.

Not only this, we know he can go down easily at times, we will have a european ref. Maybe some freekicks in good areas !

Another point about Boyd. What really annoys me at times he goes down easily, but whe he is up for the ight against defenders why do refs always go against Boyd, never let him challenge. The refs hate him, must be because they have to write his name in their wee book for goals all the time :fish:

He gets the ball and scores a goal ! :box:

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iNJGgF8BLWY]YouTube - Kris Boyd - 102 on target and counting[/ame]

A few european goals in a few appearances, also think of his international record !

Walter smith actually go out to TRY AND WIN A GAME IN EUROPE!

The hash has been pretty crap down my neck of the woods these days so if one of you could pop a quarter of what your are smoking in the post to me id be eternaly gratful!

(no later than wednesday, theres a strike on friday!)

Anyone know the reason behind Bpoyds moustache?

It's for prostate cancer. Some of the Celtic players are doing it too. The plan is grow a moustache for the month of November without shaving. Simple!

My mate and the rest of his shift are doing it at the fire station. Raising money for charity and having a laugh too - brilliant idea.

Not only this, we know he can go down easily at times, we will have a european ref. Maybe some freekicks in good areas !

Which Boyd will take and hit straight into the wall. Every time. :ffs:

Can we as a club not come up with something more imaginative?

Which Boyd will take and hit straight into the wall. Every time. :ffs:

Can we as a club not come up with something more imaginative?

Tell me about it! :ffs: Boyd should be told to take penalties, but leave the free kicks to someone else. There's no skill or finesse about our free-kick taking around the opponents box. We get quite a lot of free-kicks over the course of a few games, but we rarely do anything with them & that's one of the reasons we're struggling to beat teams at the moment. If we could actually start dropping that ball into the top corner from 20-25 yards it would make a massive difference to our all round game & form. Rothen has a great left foot & could score us some this season imo, but only if he's taking the right ones. I saw him totally waste one last week that should have been struck by someone right-footed because it was being taken from well left-of-center. Rothen should only be taking free-kicks at all if they are center to right-of-center of the sticks. You really do wonder WTF they do in training. :whistle: