Gerspride conference, Sat 14 nov

I honestly do appreciate all of these things Frankie and the whole unity issue has been discussed extensively and directly over the last 2-3 days. I do hope we can find ways forward.

So what's next?

How is this unity going to form itself over the coming weeks? When will the other websites etc be brought into the debate so what MD spoke of at GersPride is actually the truth of the matter?

Conversely, if there were another initiative ongoing in the background where high net worth investors and ex-players were involved, would the RST back it publicly? Even if another website(s) and personality(s) were involved that they've insulted over the last 2-3 days.

Frankie,

I dip in and out as much as I can and try to keep on top of things on-line as best as my job allows. Only a fool wouldn't know that chucking 40 (arguably "mischievous") questions into a running debate will grind the conversation to a halt. If people are disappointed by that then I apologise for my part in it but I don't feel that I shoulder the blame alone.

No-one is suggesting you do shoulder the blame. In fact you are to be commended for taking the time to visit other forums and face the very people your colleagues so easily insult and dismiss while preaching about unity.

In saying that, some of boss' questions remain unanswered and that doesn't help anyone make their mind up.

Some people find it too easy to make two distinct camps in RST debates. There are of course but the majority are in neither. Those majority will have the same questions boss has - no matter his intentions.

Not answering them harms you more than him. IMHO of course... ;)

So what's next?

How is this unity going to form itself over the coming weeks? When will the other websites etc be brought into the debate so what MD spoke of at GersPride is actually the truth of the matter?

Conversely, if there were another initiative ongoing in the background where high net worth investors and ex-players were involved, would the RST back it publicly? Even if another website(s) and personality(s) were involved that they've insulted over the last 2-3 days.

The message I took yesterday as the threads died out was that people 'get it' i.e. that the concept of fan ownership is a legitimate and mainstream topic so now people want to hear what exactly is being proposed so that they can evaluate things. So the next step is to set out proposals. How that is executed exactly, I don't know yet.

I don't know if the RST would back an alternative initiative, like you don't know if you back the RST's. It would depend on what it was I imagine.

So they back the Dave King proposal without knowing the facts but not a different model which I think most people agree is possibly the best route forward for creating genuine interest and credibility? Glad to see my comments above about niot jumping in with both feet have been taken into account already... ;)

Seriously, I - like most bears - look forward to hearing more.

So they back the Dave King proposal without knowing the facts but not a different model which I think most people agree is possibly the best route forward for creating genuine interest and credibility? Glad to see my comments above about niot jumping in with both feet have been taken into account already... ;)

:D crazy! :D

You can file it where you want.

I would, but as you have not been able to furnish anything to back your claims up, there is nothing to file, only your suppositions.

ETA. sorry forgot to add this.

The �£15m revolving credit facility is in place for a period in excess of one

year to 31 December 2010. The term loan, repayable over 20 years, stands at �£

20m following the scheduled repayments during the year. The current projections

and forecasts indicate that the Company should be able to operate within the

level of its current facilities.

The �£15m swap arrangement entered into with the Bank of Scotland in March 2008

remains in place at a fixed rate of 4.67% until at least March 2011.

Edited by spanner

I would, but as you have not been able to furnish anything to back your claims up, there is nothing to file, only your suppositions.

The MIH accounts are available from Companies House. the Walter Smith interview was widely reported in the press and online, the Alastair Johnston interview is quoted on another thread on this website, the worldwode resession which prevented Murray from rescheduling this loans has been mentioned occasionally here and there etc etc.

Now away back to fitting out these JJB stores, or whatever it is you're claiming to do this week.

ETA. sorry forgot to add this.

The �£15m revolving credit facility is in place for a period in excess of one

year to 31 December 2010. The term loan, repayable over 20 years, stands at �£

20m following the scheduled repayments during the year. The current projections

and forecasts indicate that the Company should be able to operate within the

level of its current facilities.

The �£15m swap arrangement entered into with the Bank of Scotland in March 2008

remains in place at a fixed rate of 4.67% until at least March 2011.

And your point is?

I have already stated that the credit facility IS currently in place but was NOT when AJ took over as Chairman, as he himself confirmed.

Goodness knows what the relevance of the details of the interest rate swap are. You came out with meaningless facts on RM as well, which was probably what led to your banning.

And your point is?

I have already stated that the credit facility IS currently in place but was NOT when AJ took over as Chairman, as he himself confirmed.

Goodness knows what the relevance of the details of the interest rate swap are. You came out with meaningless facts on RM as well, which was probably what led to your banning.

They say a hollow drum beats loudest and you certainly beat very loudly, I see you still fail to post up your facts, why would that be, I think we know, as for the rest of your beating, it sounds very much like you are beating the retreat, time to put up don't you think.

Spanner I am not trying to muscle in on your debate , but after reading this whole thread what exactly is the jist of your point , is it that the situation is not as bad as is being made out ,by the chairman , by Walter Smith and by the media in general some of whom are financial journalist who are not idiots and are not swayed by a love of a certain club .

If this is the case is this some super plot by Murray with the collusion of A J and our manager to dupe everyone into what exactly !!!!

We are at a crossroads , as a support we must decide how we move forward , there are posters on here much better and far cleverer than me at expressing the views and concerns necessary to make this a possibility , but this is not something to be rushed at . Who ever the single benifactor , or consortium turn out to be , they must work with the support to find common ground , this situation must never be allowed to arise again and we must find a solution that gives us something we have been sadly lacking for years , STABILITY , only then can we move forward without having to continually be in a continual wave of boom or bust , buy or sell .

The various factions and supporters groups of which I for one believe are too many , must come together under one banner , the support is already divided and truly apathetic to what is happening with the vast majority believing , especially , at this time of year that a Santa figure is going to save us .

One thing is certain , the situation is serious no matter what spin you may put on it.