UEFA verdict

I doubt UEFA will be aware of his or the RST's existence, tbh.

Quite possibly, but the Tim-driven media are... and if I can be a supporter of Rangers and see what potential repercussions there could be do you think they won't bring it to UEFA's attention ?

Maybe I am being far too cynical...

Remember the Billy Boys fiasco.

Very valid point but I actually think UEFA learned something from that as well...

However, the effect of the media in this country on our reputation should never been under-estimated. Interesting how Ewen Cameron is saying the same thing tonight while admitting there is an agenda against our club from certain sections - including a direct dig at Radio Clyde.

Very valid point but I actually think UEFA learned something from that as well...

However, the effect of the media in this country on our reputation should never been under-estimated. Interesting how Ewen Cameron is saying the same thing tonight while admitting there is an agenda against our club from certain sections - including a direct dig at Radio Clyde.

Heard a bit of that as well Frankie, he actually challenged any of the reporters who have been having a field day with all this to come on and try and defend themselves, he was saying that these guys have an agenda against Rangers FC, he is a bit of a tit but good on him :)

Heard a bit of that as well Frankie, he actually challenged any of the reporters who have been having a field day with all this to come on and try and defend themselves, he was saying that these guys have an agenda against Rangers FC, he is a bit of a tit but good on him :)

ABout sums him and his show up. :thup: