We have better things to do than move to England

Perhaps not but we'll still have more chance than your lot.

You just slagged off FF yet appear to be just like the typical posters on there.

If anyone with a low post count says something against the grain, they must be a tim. Sigh.

You just slagged off FF yet appear to be just like the typical posters on there.

If anyone with a low post count says something against the grain, they must be a tim. Sigh.

It's got nothing to do with a low post count, everyone starts with that. It's got everything to do with the way you've implicitly criticised Rangers players and supporters since you appeared. I could be wrong but I doubt it.

I don't believe I slagged off FF, I don't think that would be right, but I did repeat what I've heard on may occasions. D'you think it's untrue? What was your username on FF?

By the way, I hate the words "tim" or "timothy". They sound like pet rabbit. I prefer an altogether more expressive description.

Edited by maineflyer

It's got nothing to do with a low post count, everyone starts with that. It's got everything to do with the way you've implicitly criticised Rangers players and supporters since you appeared. I could be wrong but I doubt it. What was your username on FF?

By the way, I hate the words "tim" or "timothy". They sound like pet rabbit. I prefer an altogether more expressive description.

I made one criticism about our fans rioting.

And yes I will criticise what needs to be criticised about the team. I'm a realist.

Rangers, but I know challenging for the champions league is not going to happen any time soon...

Realistic aims in the future would be to regularly qualify/challenge for last 16 and quarter finals, which other clubs in poor leagues often manage.

Is that not what I said ?

Is that not what I said ?

you said after regularly playing in the champions league we should conquer Europe and be regular challengers...Unless we're taken over by a billionaire Arab then that isn't happening in my life time! Generally speaking, only the very elite can be considered regular champions league challengers like Chelsea, Barca, Man Utd etc.

Don't think the EPL move will ever happen, but I think some sort of European league is still a real possibility. Personally I'd like to see the CL and EL expanded into a proper league format. It might be difficult to come up with a solution which is agreeable to all the clubs involved, but by no means impossible. Even if we didn't start off in the top tier, I still think it would be good for Rangers to be involved in something along these lines.

I don't understand, So you think we shouldn't try to win in Europe ?

I presume you areaware that UEFA are currently to "level the playing field" regarding income and especially debt amongst all teams, particularly when competing in European competition.

We have punched above our weight before and I sincerely believe if we can seize the ownership proposition we can acheive relative success abroad.

Would it be fair to say you were a "glass half empty" kinda guy ?

Let's the leave to timposter stuff aside please...

As always, if one disagrees with another, then there are plenty of ways to skin a cat without resorting to public allegations which only take an interesting thread off-topic.

Thank you. :)