Fans to pay again for Dundee Utd game

The whole point of a boycott would be to hurt Utd financially right? well how would that work when tickets are handed out and charged based on who signed up to what at the start of the year? I assume supporters clubs must have an account type thing that gets charged like the DD scheme in place for the SPL away tickets on a season ticket?

Its a good idea, but if the tickets are already paid for, there is no point in leaving the team to fend for themselves without the bears support from the stands!

I understand all Rangers supporters who qualify for tickets for the new game, either by CCCS or RSC, will be asked if they want them, not told to take them, and wont be billed until they confirm they want them. It could be we send thousands of tickets back if any boycott is even partially successful.

"No one would have had an issue with Dundee United charging if that had been their policy from day one."

http://www.dailyrecord.co.uk/2009/11/17/ticket-price-war-breaks-out-between-rangers-and-dundee-united-over-replayed-game-86908-21828137/

I'm not sure that's correct.

Also seeing as there are rules about not charging away fans more than home fans, how can they justify only charging away fans again?

It's not like DE to be on the radio. Sometimes wonder if he camps outside the radio station or something.

To be fair, they called him,they are also trying to get hold of the other fans groups however many there are :)

Guest BillyMac

i was at the game and the tannoy kept saying keep your stub i personally do not what else i would keep

a ticket stub for, united should do the honorable thing and honor these tickets oh dear what am i

talking about united and honorable in the same sentenence, enough to say i will never be back