Breaking News: Rangers fans threaten to boycott Lloyds TSB

And who do you think that is - stop being so mysterious and tell us who you think it is. Clue - you need to think about a name or names.

What is mysterious, either DE whispered in his own ear a distinct possibility, or someone else did.

Whoever or whatever you will go a long way to see as much unabridged shit, "I am just in to close my account at the torture chamber known as the TSB, at least Dick Turpin wore a mask...OK sir just sign here, can you arrange all of your loans and mortgage to be repaid before you sign, what you want your money back bloody cheek, do you think I am SDM". :)

Don't really see the point in this.

Lloyds aren't really to blame. We got ourselves in a situation where we became heavily dependent on borrowing and there's always the risk that situations might change and the loans will be recalled.

Rangers fans boycotting Lloyds is less pissing against the wind and more pissing against a hurricane.

With regard to the whole fans association, trust etc debate I don't really see why there's such an anti RST sentiment on this board. I'm not a member of the RST and haven't really put too much time into researching them but everything they say tends to make sense and they appear ready to broach the real issues whilst other clubs/associations toe the party line.

Edited by Totti

What is mysterious, either DE whispered in his own ear a distinct possibility, or someone else did.

Whoever or whatever you will go a long way to see as much unabridged shit, "I am just in to close my account at the torture chamber known as the TSB, at least Dick Turpin wore a mask...OK sir just sign here, can you arrange all of your loans and mortgage to be repaid before you sign, what you want your money back bloody cheek, do you think I am SDM". :)

So, you haven't a clue. Thought not. Which confuses me a lot. If you know so little, what's the real point of all this?

Don't really see the point in this.

Lloyds aren't really to blame. We got ourselves in a situation where we became heavily dependent on borrowing and there's always the risk that situations might change and the loans will be recalled.

Rangers fans boycotting Lloyds is less pissing against the wind and more pissing against a hurricane.

With regard to the whole fans association, trust etc debate I don't really see why there's such an anti RST sentiment on this board. I'm not a member of the RST and haven't really put too much time into researching them but everything they say tends to make sense and they appear ready to broach the real issues whilst other clubs/associations toe the party line.

I've never been aware of any anti-RST sentiment on Gersnet at all. Do you have even one example, in case I missed it?

So, you haven't a clue. Thought not. Which confuses me a lot. If you know so little, what's the real point of all this?

The point of you asking the obvious, fucked if I know, have you closed your account yet or do you bank with

Coutts & Co. :whistle:

The point of you asking the obvious, fucked if I know, have you closed your account yet or do you bank with

Coutts & Co. :whistle:

I know who makes daft claims, then spends time denying and deflecting. I'm still very confused, what is the point you're trying to make? Is there one?

I know who makes daft claims, then spends time denying and deflecting. I'm still very confused, what is the point you're trying to make? Is there one?

Confused, yes you are and extremely so, I take it you are a big fan of Boycott Dave and his band of helpers or is that advisors, ma dugs hiv mer sense, they ken well no' tae bite the haun that feeds them, time now for a pleasant flute of Moet and a relaxing Hoyo De Monterrey, do have a pleasant evening. :)

Confused, yes you are and extremely so, I take it you are a big fan of Boycott Dave and his band of helpers or is that advisors, ma dugs hiv mer sense, they ken well no' tae bite the haun that feeds them, time now for a pleasant flute of Moet and a relaxing Hoyo De Monterrey, do have a pleasant evening. :)

Yes I'm David Edgar's butler. Thanks for confirming everything.