Should Bougherra start against Stuttgart?

Should Bougherra start or even be in the team against Stuttgart??  

22 members have voted

1. 1. Should Bougherra start or even be in the team against Stuttgart??

• YES
    • NO
    • He should be on the bench as backup

The title explains the poll, but I've added a 3rd option that he should be on the bench as backup. It's multiple choice, so you can also choose that he be on the bench..

Edited by Zappa

Bougherra has a lot of experience. You can't leave that sitting warming a bench.

Keep the wean in and play Bougie instead of McCulloch.

I agree with that.

It's something that's hard for me to say because I'm really not a McCulloch fan at all (quite the opposite in fact), but after seeing him on Saturday I'm really not sure about dropping him to allow Bougherra a shot in a holding midfield position that he's never played for us. If McCulloch was playing really poorly I could see the point, but he isn't playing really poorly at all in midfield (unless as someone said on another thread, I should be paying a visit to Specsavers).

I also can't see Walter Smith dropping McCulloch from midfield to make way for Bougherra considering that Bougherra is more than likely in the bad books again.