Well it appeared in the record therefore it must be true , dear oh dear oh dear

The point oh dear oh dear indeed, is that someone missed something, that someone was certainly not me, unless of course the Scotland job and the Rangers job are one and the same thing, oh dear oh dear indeed. :whistle:

The point oh dear oh dear indeed, is that someone missed something, that someone was certainly not me, unless of course the Scotland job and the Rangers job are one and the same thing, oh dear oh dear indeed. :whistle:

keep reading the record my dear spanner it really is best source of all Rangers news :box::box:

He went to PSG, did very little except flirt with relegation then get the club to a bit below where they should be (a bit like Rangers finishing 3rd, or at best a distant second), got the sack and is now the manager of Camaroon. Doesn't sound like his career has taken off to me. And he has shown nothing to suggest we should never have sacked him.

Good managers don't get stabbed in the back, they rule the dressing room.

Players have ruined many a managers career and you know yourself the statement above will sometimes be right and other times not. Circumstances and people play a role in the equation. If Le Guen had let the boozing go and not tried to change the health and fitness, eating and drinking habits of the players then he may have lasted longer. It was obvious by Boyds No. 6 sign who ruled the dressing room.