Aberdeen v Hearts

Edinburgh City v Montrose

Partick Thistle v Dundee United

Ross County v Inverurie Loco Works

Ayr United v Wick Academy or Brechin

Kilmarnock v Falkirk

Ties to be played 9/10 January 2010.

Edited by Frankie

Aberdeen v Hearts is clearly the pick of the round, so my guess is that either Morton/Dumbarton v Timmy or Hamilton v Rangers will be the live game.

I hope Sky have the balls to pick the best game over the best audience figures for once, and let our game be played at 3pm on the Saturday for once.

We seem to rarely get home games these days. Doesn't do the bank balance any good but then on the bright side, it's probably a blessing that quite a few bears have more dosh in their pockets and don't have to suffer through an additional game. And I'm not being sarcastic...

We seem to rarely get home games these days. Doesn't do the bank balance any good but then on the bright side, it's probably a blessing that quite a few bears have more dosh in their pockets and don't have to suffer through an additional game. And I'm not being sarcastic...

This will probably be dearer for fans now that we are away than if we were at home. If we were drawn against Hamilton at home, I would guess ticket prices would be reduced to around �£15-�£20, with specials for kids etc. The away draw will probably mean forking out �£25 each, with no concessions for kids.

This will probably be dearer for fans now that we are away than if we were at home. If we were drawn against Hamilton at home, I would guess ticket prices would be reduced to around �£15-�£20, with specials for kids etc. The away draw will probably mean forking out �£25 each, with no concessions for kids.

I think cal meant fans not attending the game at all.