Bougherra will see out season

When a player appears to cause this level of dressing room disharmony, their position at the club becomes increasingly untenable.

He might not want to leave, which I find unlikely, but if a decent bid comes in I think we'll as much push him out as he will willingly go.

When a player appears to cause this level of dressing room disharmony, their position at the club becomes increasingly untenable.

He might not want to leave, which I find unlikely, but if a decent bid comes in I think we'll as much push him out as he will willingly go.

Yeah, that plan of action wouldn't surprise me - Bougherra's situation makes it very easy for the club to sell one the assets without much complaint from the support.

Welcome (back) to Gersnet Danny - hope you're well!

Agreed, he is one player we could get a decent fee for and I think we can manage without him,if he is disliked in the dressing room then he should be moved on,IMO.

Yeah, that plan of action wouldn't surprise me - Bougherra's situation makes it very easy for the club to sell one the assets without much complaint from the support.

There are a few among our support who still favour him but the majority would be glad to see the back of him.

Welcome (back) to Gersnet Danny - hope you're well!

Not bad at all cheers Frankie, hope you are too :)

Agreed, he is one player we could get a decent fee for and I think we can manage without him,if he is disliked in the dressing room then he should be moved on,IMO.

I think we'll probably break even on him. His ego makes him think he's more wanted than he actually is. He's gone on about wanting something bigger and better from the start, but the truth is he isn't actually THAT good to deserve it. If we can get �£3M for him I'd be happy with that.

I think we'll probably break even on him. His ego makes him think he's more wanted than he actually is. He's gone on about wanting something bigger and better from the start, but the truth is he isn't actually THAT good to deserve it. If we can get �£3M for him I'd be happy with that.

�£3m is a decent price for an over rated player,IMO. :)

Interesting that we are now quite happy to break even on a player who, a short few weeks ago, we were adamant was the crown jewels.

His attitude and disruption has definitely impacted on sales value but I will still be very disappointed if we only break even on him.

Breaking even on your best player (even with his troubles) is not good business financially.

Interesting that we are now quite happy to break even on a player who, a short few weeks ago, we were adamant was the crown jewels.

His attitude and disruption has definitely impacted on sales value but I will still be very disappointed if we only break even on him.

Breaking even on your best player (even with his troubles) is not good business financially.

It's amazing what happens when a good young player comes into the team and does as good a job as the so called ''BIG'' players :)