If any of you had told me I would head up a thread with the above title 6 months ago I would have thought you were barking.

However, the brave decision taken by our CEO, (Now starting to talk and act like one since Murray left incidentally) to take a full allocation of tickets for such a powderkeg match after the problems in Bucharest has been totally vindicated.

And the work put in by Kenny Scott during his two visits to Seville, as well as numerous discussions with them, also is worthy of high praise.

This could so easily have backfired on them, leaving them looking silly and probably in untenable positions, but they had faith in the Rangers support originating from the belief that we are not what our gutter press would have you believe we are.

The measures they put in place for ticket uplift was a sure-fire winner which I hope is repeated in future, and the co-operation received from the Spanish authorities who held up their side of the bargain was also commendable.

With the greatest of respect Bain should be nowhere near Rangers, he should go back to selling pies, he is about as useful as a chocolate teapot and folds like a cheap suit, when agents appear.

Credit where credit's due though and the OP has been close enough to a few things recently to be able to comment case by case.

With the greatest of respect Bain should be nowhere near Rangers, he should go back to selling pies, he is about as useful as a chocolate teapot and folds like a cheap suit, when agents appear.

For criticism of Bain in the past, you dont need to go any further than my posting history. What I have seen first-hand, and seen and heard from others recently is that since the departure of the disgraced former chairman, our CEO is now allowed to do his job the way he wants to do it, and in the last couple of months there has been a marked change of direction in a number of areas.

Credit where it is due and all that. If you are going to regularly have a go at someone, you have to be big enough to accept it when the opposite is true.

Now if only Kenny Miller could become a proper football player I would have very little left that gets my back up.

For criticism of Bain in the past, you dont need to go any further than my posting history. What I have seen first-hand, and seen and heard from others recently is that since the departure of the disgraced former chairman, our CEO is now allowed to do his job the way he wants to do it, and in the last couple of months there has been a marked change of direction in a number of areas.

Credit where it is due and all that. If you are going to regularly have a go at someone, you have to be big enough to accept it when the opposite is true.

Now if only Kenny Miller could become a proper football player I would have very little left that gets my back up.

You have totally thrown me there, disgraced former chairman, in what way and by whom, as for Miller he never was and never will be a football player.

You have totally thrown me there, disgraced former chairman, in what way and by whom, as for Miller he never was and never will be a football player.

In my opinion Murray has ruined this club over the last decade, and that is a disgrace. And he is the former chairman. Perhaps disgraceful would have been a better adjective than disgraced.

Unsure what to make of Bain's actions of late...

Sure he seems to have improved his game but is that because he genuinely wants to or because his highly paid job is under threat if a new owner comes in.

I'd much prefer actions over words but I also won't ignore the improvement we have seen.

Edited by Frankie