Hats Off To The Hibees: The Return of Event Football

'Full backs aren't great defensively'

I dunno what junked up planet that walloper is on! Papac and Broadfoot, not good defensively?

Ah well, all the sweeter when victory wraps her wings around the Blue Rose.

I guess the HIV poster might be inferring Whittaker's recent form. Might stick a couple of quid on Broadfoot getting a goal against them. :devil:

The Old firm are definitely now the poor relations compared to the big 5 countries due to TV money (I thought we all knew that) and unless you've got a few hundred million pounds to spare, it will continue that way for the foreseeable future. Can't see what the relevance is here.

The OF seem to be cotinuing the highest level of dominance in Scottish football so I don't know where their current poverty comes in.

You seem to be saying it in a bemoaning sort of way rather than providing any analysis that helps your point especially when you water it down by saying we've been poor for years.

I think a more relevant, current and interesting topic is the question is: "Are Hibs better THIS year or aren't they, and if so, why?"

I think it's down to good youth coaching and Yogi Hughes, who had Falkirk playing great football while not getting the results. With better players, his philosophy seems to be working pretty much better for getting the points on the board...

The old firm have been the poor relations to the big leagues money wise for ages.

The old firm still have plenty resources at their disposal to consistently hammer the opposition in a league where the standard isn't much better than the lower English leagues. Try totalling up what the Rangers squad cost in relation to the Hibs squad...