After twelve and a half seconds of today's game .......

After twelve and half seconds of today's game, I was convinced the Producer of tomorrow night's Sportscene would be on the ham bone to Hibs season ticket holder and Rangers hater, Pat Nevin. I could see the wee bastard in full homage to Harry Potter, clicking and gesticulating that ballpoint pen in wizard wand mode, his rimless specs perched on the edge of his neb, and ejaculating over the genius of Anthony Stokes.

Fortunately, we have been spared an appearance of Hairy Patter. After an hour of the game, I am convinced wee Pat and his two sons were rushing for the vomitories, like the majority of their fellow happy Hibees. I suspect we will be landed with either Craig Paterson or Billy Dodds; although wee Pat and his intellectual comfort blanket pen might be more entertaining in the light of a 1-4 humping by the mighty Rangers.

I don't know what Pat has done to annoy you, I don't mind him at all.

I was amused to hear BBC Scotland living up to their high standards for impartiality today, though. Their sports bulletins on the hour managed to cover a 4-1 away win for The Rangers by mentioning Celtic twice, Celtic park once, and include a 20 second vox piece from Walter Smith in which he bemoaned our first 20 minutes as being poor. Outstanding.

Producer Frank, I salute you! Your bitterness has leaked from my speakers and stained my plastic interior trim!!