Ticket office rip off!!!

A good friend of mine and 14 others are coming up to Glasgow from Derby for a stag do on the weekend of the Falkirk game. I thought it would be a good idea to take in the match (even though they are all Rams fans I have brainwashed them all into being closet blue noses) Most of them were at the Ted Mcminn benefit match in May and they are looking forward to sampling the famous Ibrox atmosphere.

Anyway my mate called the ticket hotline to book the tickets and apparently they can't post more than 7 tickets at one time so he called me and aksed if I could pick them up from the ticket office (which is no problem) then the ticket hotline asked for a �£ 1.25 booking fee per ticket. After spending �£336 on tickets I think they have a cheek asking for this additional booking fee. Fair enough I could accept a 1.25 charge for the whole transaction but per ticket is a bit steep.

This is the email of complaint he has sent,

Myself and 14 other friends are coming up to see Rangers v Falkirk for my stag weekend.

Trying to buy tickets over the phone I was amazed to be told that each ticket would be charged a handling fee of �£1.25 each.After spending �£336 already I declined to pay this. This is a total rip off and cannot be justified in any way.

Having watched Rangers play in the Ted Mcminn friendly in May I was looking forward to see many friends again who we met over that weekend.

You comments ,without patronising rubbish , would be welcome

Anyway rant over, do you agree this is a big rip off or are we just being stingy bassas?

I might be wrong Trailio but I was always of the opinion that the booking fee was an expected tag on to each ticket.

Personally I don't think 1.25 is an expensive price to pay and I would be reasonably comfortable that the fee probably only just covers expenses.

Could be wrong though

Despite the 1.25 price which isnt much, it is absolute nonsense that you should do it for all tickets. 1.25 for all of them is fair as you are only booking once are you!

Last time i bought tickets from the club (other than off people) was for the porto game and i had a quid booking fee per ticket (i bought 3) and thought what a pile of shite even tho its only 3 quid.

It's not the price that bothers me because 1.25 is actually quite small compared to some other on-line booking sites. For example on the same weekend we are going to see Badly Drawn Boy at King Tut's. To book on ticketmaster the booking fee is 2.50 plus the same again for postage. I went into King Tut's that afternoon and bought them over the bar and saved approx 40 quid of extra charges. That's 4 dances in Legs'n'co:admin:

I just went up to the ground there and bought the tickets. The only extra charge was �£1 for using a credit card. So where does this extra 1.25 per ticket come from when you book over the phone:confused: :confused: :confused:

I just went up to the ground there and bought the tickets. The only extra charge was �£1 for using a credit card. So where does this extra 1.25 per ticket come from when you book over the phone:confused: :confused: :confused:

to send them out to you