If it happens then we only have ourselves to blame , any player with less than 2 years to go can quite easily run their contract down , it's hardly a surprise and let's face it he has plenty of critics amongst the support .

Wil the club fold if he leaves , is it the end of the world , no ,I hope he stays and believe he will but if he goes I wish him all the best , at this time the bigger picture is what worries me !!!!!!

I totally agree with you but winning the league to collect 10million is also surely part of that big picture. I was one of Boyd's biggest critics but i do not see us winning the league without his goals. We played Russian Roulette by not strengthening against Kaunus. surely we will have learned from that mistake. I would rather he walked away in the summer for nothing than now for 1.5 million. Hopefully we will be 10million better off.

I totally agree with you but winning the league to collect 10million is also surely part of that big picture. I was one of Boyd's biggest critics but i do not see us winning the league without his goals. We played Russian Roulette by not strengthening against Kaunus. surely we will have learned from that mistake. I would rather he walked away in the summer for nothing than now for 1.5 million. Hopefully we will be 10million better off.

Glad someone can separate the wood from the trees. :)

Glad someone can separate the wood from the trees. :)

It's not seperating anything , this situation hasn't just materialised , and there are others in the same boat including the entire management team , the bigger picture is much more important than any player , and as for boyd I dont believe he will go

It's not seperating anything , this situation hasn't just materialised , and there are others in the same boat including the entire management team , the bigger picture is much more important than any player , and as for boyd I dont believe he will go

We are a football team,therefore players are part of the big picture surely?

We are a football team,therefore players are part of the big picture surely?

You may have taken the discussion to a level not yet attained by some, by your very pertinent observation.

The phrase we will only have ourselves to blame, made by a poster, what does that mean with regard to KB, the only ones to blame will be the mismanagers, as far as I am concerned.

You may have taken the discussion to a level not yet attained by some, by your very pertinent observation.

The phrase we will only have ourselves to blame, made by a poster, what does that mean with regard to KB, the only ones to blame will be the mismanagers, as far as I am concerned.

I dont know if you have heard but we are broke , skinto , with out cash , financially deficient , that's why the management team and several players are going into the last 6 months without contracts or extensions .

Why dont you get over yourself , you keep banging on about a situation we have no power over , yet in your opinion what exactly should have been done , considering our finances

If it happens then we only have ourselves to blame , any player with less than 2 years to go can quite easily run their contract down , it's hardly a surprise and let's face it he has plenty of critics amongst the support .

Wil the club fold if he leaves , is it the end of the world , no ,I hope he stays and believe he will but if he goes I wish him all the best , at this time the bigger picture is what worries me !!!!!!

Well I know I am not to blame or any other supporters, we don't manage the club, you are right you should get over yourself, management fucked up big time with KB's resigning even tried to force him out, you must have missed that. :giruy:

Well I know I am not to blame or any other supporters, we don't manage the club, you are right you should get over yourself, management fucked up big time with KB's resigning even tried to force him out, you must have missed that. :giruy:

How do you work that out , they wanted him out did they , funny how Smith made it clear that he wanted Boyd to stay , and guess what he stayed , why dont you stop throwing SPANNER'S in the works and try for once to post something either constructive or positive or else go and visit your wee pals on the other boards across the city.

Let's just wait and see how this transfer window pans out , but I really feel your pain , and there's no need for the last wee bit :whistle::whistle:

How do you work that out , they wanted him out did they , funny how Smith made it clear that he wanted Boyd to stay , and guess what he stayed , why dont you stop throwing SPANNER'S in the works and try for once to post something either constructive or positive or else go and visit your wee pals on the other boards across the city.

Let's just wait and see how this transfer window pans out , but I really feel your pain , and there's no need for the last wee bit :whistle::whistle:

Blues end bid to sign Gers' Boyd

Rangers striker Kris Boyd

Boyd has been in great form for Rangers this season

Birmingham say they will not increase the wages rejected by Kris Boyd as Fulham and Sunderland consider joining the race to sign the Rangers striker.

Rangers had accepted an increased offer of nearly �£4m for the 25-year-old.

But Blues manager Alex McLeish said: "We made an offer to Kris and his representative and they rejected it.

"We felt we made a very fair offer. But they were looking for money we just won't pay, so I think we have to call it a day at that.

++++++++++++++

I will let you work it out for yourself, don't hesitate if it becomes to complicated, which I suspect it will. :)