Blues end bid to sign Gers' Boyd

Rangers striker Kris Boyd

Boyd has been in great form for Rangers this season

Birmingham say they will not increase the wages rejected by Kris Boyd as Fulham and Sunderland consider joining the race to sign the Rangers striker.

Rangers had accepted an increased offer of nearly �£4m for the 25-year-old.

But Blues manager Alex McLeish said: "We made an offer to Kris and his representative and they rejected it.

"We felt we made a very fair offer. But they were looking for money we just won't pay, so I think we have to call it a day at that.

++++++++++++++

I will let you work it out for yourself, don't hesitate if it becomes to complicated, which I suspect it will. :)

Did he go , end off , you keep repeating the same pish over and over again , Smith made it clear to him he was wanted and Boyd is more than happy to stay , and as far as I have been told that is still the case , but hey go find another quote from last year and come back with it , and even if we did accept another bid why would he go when he could stay till the end of the season and pocket a whole load more money .

You still fail to accept that we are skint and that the entire management team dont have contracts either , Davie Weir started the season without one and a few others are in the last few months of their contracts , you keep prattling on and on and on about this , boring wee man

Did he go , end off , you keep repeating the same pish over and over again , Smith made it clear to him he was wanted and Boyd is more than happy to stay , and as far as I have been told that is still the case , but hey go find another quote from last year and come back with it , and even if we did accept another bid why would he go when he could stay till the end of the season and pocket a whole load more money .

You still fail to accept that we are skint and that the entire management team dont have contracts either , Davie Weir started the season without one and a few others are in the last few months of their contracts , you keep prattling on and on and on about this , boring wee man

As I suspected far to complicated for you, obviously one of Murrays glory hunting children, you will be telling me next Donald Muir is an agent for the bank, canter on.....:)

As I suspected far to complicated for you, obviously one of Murrays glory hunting children, you will be telling me next Donald Muir is an agent for the bank, canter on.....:)

are you for real , can you not answer a question , or is that too complicated for you , go back to playing with your toy spanners

are you for real , can you not answer a question , or is that too complicated for you , go back to playing with your toy spanners

You are obviously unable to accept that Rangers management have had well over a year to sort out KB's contract, a more unpalatable yet possible scenario is that WS sees KB as expendable, he did after all sign KL, yes I don't know why either.:)

You are obviously unable to accept that Rangers management have had well over a year to sort out KB's contract, a more unpalatable yet possible scenario is that WS sees KB as expendable, he did after all sign KL, yes I don't know why either.:)

Now that's better , just when exactly did he sign Lafferty , along with all the other players ,and how long has it been since we were able to sign anyone , including loan players 18 months , Rothen was only allowed due to getting shot of over 10 players in the summer , you are unable to accept we are skint and no one is getting anything until the new owner / owners arrive , which is looking increasingly unlikely day by day .

The only good news is Murray is getting further in the shit day by day.

Naw, I'm better lookin have got two bob less than him and have served with distinction. :spl:

But he is your achilles heel dear wabash , oh dear oh dear caught again :giruy::giruy: