Who's the mason in the black?

Around the twentieth minute of yesterday's game, the familiar refrain lifted from the stands of ra Stydome, "who's the mason in the black"? Really, the Yahoos do NOT do irony. The oft heard chant is the result of generations of conditioning.

Yesterday's Referee was Steve Conroy, an East Kilbride GP and devout rc. A couple of seasons past during the title run-in, Conroy chalked off an Aberdeen equaliser in the dying moments at ra Stydome. All replays showed the goal should have stood. The stands at ra Stydome cheered Dr Steve, (or is it Brother Steve) to the echo that day. Further, yesterday's fourth official was Wullie Collum, a Religious Education teacher at Cardinal Numan High School in Bellshill.

I fear Dr Steve will be a busy man this coming week, prescribing liquid sunshine to a host of his fellow unhappy green'n'grey hoopsters. I suggest to relieve the pressure on the NHS, that a free bus service be laid on to the Erskine Bridge.

I still say he cheated yesterday, he gave them every decision except the Fortune goal where he was spot on.

But Mr Conroy favoured us the whole game apparently according to the green and grey hordes and most of the Media :fish:

They really are the worlds worst losers, i know we didnt win but it felt like a win and would have hurt them a lot...so the lets blame everyone else mentallity kicks in the list would go on for hours of people they will blame..meanwhile ignoring the fact that the problems are with there own team.

The Radio phone in after the game was like the paranoia hotline..blame everyone but themselves.

There is NO excuse.

Hugh Keevins was flagging up Steve Conroy's credentials on Radio Snyde's Saturday Superscoreboard show, "Steve Conroy will get the blame by the losing side, he'll get the blame from one side before the game begins because of his name".

Interestingly, Nuremberg Hugh did NOT return to the topic of Steve's name yesterday afternoon, whilst fending off his conspiracy laden fellow Sellik supporters on the phone-in. If Radio Snyde has a play back function, I urge all Bears to have a listen, it's priceless. Regular caller, Sean Murphy from Prestwick blamed ra Sellik's constant failure to convert chances created, on the songs being sung by the Rangers support.

But Mr Conroy favoured us the whole game apparently according to the green and grey hordes and most of the Media :fish:

They really are the worlds worst losers, i know we didnt win but it felt like a win and would have hurt them a lot...so the lets blame everyone else mentallity kicks in the list would go on for hours of people they will blame..meanwhile ignoring the fact that the problems are with there own team.

The Radio phone in after the game was like the paranoia hotline..blame everyone but themselves.

The C****c way :giruy:

I still say he cheated yesterday, he gave them every decision except the Fortune goal where he was spot on.

Agreed. We were lucky if we won 4 or 5 FKs all game. Everytime a tim hit the deck it was a FK.

He got the Fortune decision spot on but should've sent off Lafferty for his shocker of a tackle.

A disappointing performance by the ref.