Who's the mason in the black?

Was Willie Collum actually the 4th official? It looked to me as if he had been replaced by a guy who is normally a linesman, Smith (can't remember his first name, but he's not one of them).

Bluedell,

I was not in attendance yesterday. My information reference Wullie Collum was based on the aftermath of the Dundee United game when all media outlets were quoting him as the old firm fourth official.

Bluedell,

I was not in attendance yesterday. My information reference Wullie Collum was based on the aftermath of the Dundee United game when all media outlets were quoting him as the old firm fourth official.

I wasn't either, but saw on TV what looked like the 4th official and I believe it wasn't Collum. My guess is that they changed it at the last moment to avoid controversy.

Fair play to McGeady, and I never thought I'd say that. He was very mature in his quotes today. I guess we all grow up eventually.

Shame he's still an ugly scrote, but credit where it's due.

If the description of Keevin's behaviour as given above by 26th of Foot is accurate, he ought to be disciplined either by his employers or by some equality commission (I'm sure there are many). It's that sort of stupidity, outright idiocy, which eggs on the less intelligent amongst the OF support and leads to nothing but discord and trouble. Does he not care that his ill thought out words will, very likely, result in someone getting a boot in the face?

Until this country rids itself of the parasites who are attached to the Old Firm and who use it to push their religious/social agendas (agendum?), we'll never get anywhere.

Edited by andy steel

A couple of seasons past during the title run-in, Conroy chalked off an Aberdeen equaliser in the dying moments at ra Stydome.

The single most disgraceful display of cheating in what was a dark and tainted season.

I too had a wry smile at "Who's the mason in the black" on Sunday. It's pronounced "feenian".

Agreed. We were lucky if we won 4 or 5 FKs all game. Everytime a tim hit the deck it was a FK.

He got the Fortune decision spot on but should've sent off Lafferty for his shocker of a tackle.

A disappointing performance by the ref.

I think we got 5 free kicks to their 21 and 4 yellows to none. It could be we were dirtier but we all know they usually use these kind of statistics to PROVE the refs are masons. I'm sure their conclusions as to the cause of the crime count stats will be different this time.

The single most disgraceful display of cheating in what was a dark and tainted season.

I too had a wry smile at "Who's the mason in the black" on Sunday. It's pronounced "feenian".

Priceless mate :) :spl: