Sportscene's take on the disallowed "goal"

Pat Nevin carefully shows how Fortune's arm knocks McGregor's arm, preventing him from catching the ball, but then says if he was the ref he would have allowed it to stand. :confused: No bias there then, Pat? :rolleyes:

Richard Gordon then says that th fact that Fortune was higher than McGregor meant that the goal should have stood. :confused:

Very strange "analysis". They are so bitter that they can't bring themselves to say that the goal was disallowed correctly. Typical BBC Scotland.

Pat Nevin carefully shows how Fortune's arm knocks McGregor's arm, preventing him from catching the ball, but then says if he was the ref he would have allowed it to stand. :confused: No bias there then, Pat? :rolleyes:

Richard Gordon then says that th fact that Fortune was higher than McGregor meant that the goal should have stood. :confused:

Very strange "analysis". They are so bitter that they can't bring themselves to say that the goal was disallowed correctly. Typical BBC Scotland.

Brilliant,the pain they are all feeling :)

Bizarre.

At the time I thought the goal should have stood but replays (with the aid of slo-mo and without the aid of alcohol) clearly show McGregor was fouled.

The one point I would make is that Conroy permitted several similar challenges throughout the first half especially when Caldwell fouled Boyd time after time. As such, he wasn't very consistent with the Fortune decision.

It was classic a good cop/bad cop routine.

Poison Pat Pending's good cop was absolutely necessary to allow Rheinhart to articulate the on message, 'ra Sellik are perennial vicTIMS'. The Referees' Association is watching and have threatened legal action in the past, BBC Scotland are compelled to rely on Rheinhart's Am-Dram experience.

Further, Rheinhart's bleating about Grassi's sending off was classic. They have NO footage of the incident, although PPP volunteers the Club camera picked up the incident. Anyway, Rheinhart talks over the footage of McGhee on the touchline gesticulating at the Linesman, James Bee and shouting at him. The footage shown is a clear attempt to justify McGhee's fantasies.

Rheinhart does NOT tell us that McGhee is quoted after the game saying, "I cannot comment on the Assistant Referee's performance but I can say I don't like the guy". Further, McGhee then goes on to claim Paul Heggarty threatened to break his legs during his playing days. McGhee has since apologised saying Heggarty did NOT threaten him. McGhee is clearly a fantasist and Rheinhart failed to arrive at that conclusion too.

BBC Scotland, where you are allowed to sit extremely comfortably with your preferred prejudice.

Every time the ball was played up to Boyd he either never gave the foul on Boyd or gave a foul against Boyd,this played a lot on why we were under pressure throughout the game,as I said the ref got one call correct and that was the blatant foul on McGregor

Free kicks given:

Celtic 21 : 5 Rangers

Did they discuss that?

Maguire lost it big time last night , on one hand he wanted to talk about conspiracy theories and the manky mob's right to feel paranoid yet on the other when challenged he only wanted to talk about specific incident's which didn't include his own arguement a truly hideous wee scrote of a man