Poor performance, good result

Considering the state of the team with injuries just now, it's not such a bad result. I don't think we switched off as such at 2 0. I agree with Cal that Wilson's slip and a dodgy pen were to blame. When will people realise that we can't go out and hump another SPL team without our top performers?

How soon are Boyd and Davis likely to be back? Thomson and Lee in the middle was shit!

I don't get the idea of a replay being the best for Rangers. Getting �£10m from the CL money hasn't made a difference ot our finances so why should/would the money from the replay?

Zappa/Cal, if we had won today would you be saying the same thing about attendance money from Ibrox?

Todays result was a shocker ESPECIALLY as we were 2-0 up. We're Rangers and although we don't have any god given right to win matches, being 2-0 up away to Hamilton should be a game we win easily.

Very poor performance again yesterday but considering the two injuries to a further two key players before half-time it isn't really a surprise we're a bit disjointed at the moment.

The dreadful decision to award Accies a penalty also didn't help obviously and in the end a draw was probably a fair result.

What does concern me is that management team's insistence on playing players out of position. Andy Little is a lot of things but he's not a right midfielder - same as Kyle Lafferty. I was also puzzled at the decision to bring on Thomson ahead of Edu who had played last week.

A little bit more consistency in selection means we'd perhaps be a little more consistent in our displays.

Maybe the condition of the park made him leave Edu out as he was just returning. I can't see any other reason.

Thomson was just back from injury as well so doubt that would be the case. No point putting Edu on the bench if he didn't think the conditions were appropriate for him.

:)

Well IMO i would not have been to bothered if we had lost today,it means we have another unwanted game and the chance to pick up even more injuries,we are already scraping the bottom of the barrell in the terms of players available so to have another game is something we could do without.:(:spl::spl:

No chance do the mhankies not lead us in the Scottish Cup count.