McGregor in sex probe

Evidence she is a liar now? Hope she gets hammered if that's true.

Regarding Gribz, I dunno Ian. He's been awol since about the time Boyd gained near universal approval though hasn't he? :devil: Must have joined a forum where they also refuse to give the big man any credit!

I would say so Ian.

He's a silly boy for even putting himself in these situations but no-one deserves to be falsely accused of something like this.

Agreed, if true I really hope this slut gets severely punished, but McGregor should not be putting himself in this type of situation, will he ever learn ?.

If the truth came out about the majority of professional players , they would have to open a special sex court for the spl alone , in fact it wasn't that long ago that 4 players from 2 different teams rattled a bird senseless in the toilets of a well known club .

Not surprising they go after the most high profile person... Hopefully AM will keep that in mind the next time such a paper asks him to do a photo-shoot.

Didn't the last time. He got slaughtered by the Sunday Mail and its sister papers in 2008 as 'shagger' then proceeded to do a centre page spread for said paper along with his missus.

Hopefully he's learned from that idiocy.

AN EXPLOSIVE mobile phone video will be key to Rangers goalie Allan McGregor's bid to clear his name on sex attack allegations.

And in a shock new twist to the case, it emerged that McGregor claims he resisted demands by gangland villains to hand over �£100,000 to make the allegations "disappear".

The mobile phone sex footage was said to have been taken the night the keeper is alleged to have been involved in an assault on a young mum-of-two with two other men.

They are former Big Brother TV star Kenneth Tong and St Johnstone's Portuguese footballer Filipe Morais.

Plot has just suddenly thickened.

If I am not mistaken, Kenneth Tong is or was the boyfriend of that Scottish lass Karly who went into Big Brother. Kenneth then went into the house to join her. When she got evicted, a week or so later she was photographed alonside McGregor at a pool hall.

Evidence of blackmail is not evidence of innocence, nor of guilt on the part of the female involved.

I don't mean to accuse Allan McGregor, but I do feel the reaction is misogynistic.

My biggest reason for skepticism about it is why did it take her 3 months before she 'came forward'? Surely she would just have gone to the police at the time of the alleged incident?