We struggle badly without Miller. He's a huge miss. When he's in the side his off the ball movement gives all sorts of problems and while sometimes his finishing is a little off, he's been on goalscoring form recently.

As for Novo, he was pathetic last night - extremely wasteful, ponderous, and nigh on profligate. But put him wide left and we get the best out of him. His best position is not as a striker.

this could be tricky. If we can't get our act together against a pishy wee team like Hamilton then we're going to struggle gainst Hearts if we continue this dire set of performances.

Much as I'm not a fan of McCulloch in any way shape or form - he should be played up front against Hearts.

I think Hamilton are our new bogie team. Now that we've sorted out United, and ICT no longer play in the SPL, Hamilton seem to be the team we struggle against.

I think Hamilton are our new bogie team. Now that we've sorted out United, and ICT no longer play in the SPL, Hamilton seem to be the team we struggle against.

I wouldn't consider them a bogey team as unlike United and ICT they don't seem to be able to get results against. We might struggle for performances (no suprise with a decimated squad recently) but we rarely don't get the required result.

I'm just glad that we're not playing them at Tynie tbh. At least our defence is looking solid, I think that's something in our favour.

Mike.

With so many key players out we need to make the most of home advantage. I'm still confident, but i'm not sure I would be were we going to Edinburgh.

With so many key players out we need to make the most of home advantage. I'm still confident, but i'm not sure I would be were we going to Edinburgh.

How no ?, we beat them with 10 men the last time we visited them :whistle: