The Takeover that never was.

Help required please.

Almost every time I read one of these posts from wabash, I struggle to understand what the hell is being put across. Can anyone explain to me what his central point is?

Is he trying to say that Murray remains in control and that he will continue to dictate what happens at Rangers? Is that it - or is there more hidden among the crytic misuse of language?

I think that's the main point, MF, although there is a certain aspect of "you lot don't have a clue what you're talking about and I do".

He also seems desparate to prove that there are no people interested in buying the club for some reason.

I think that's the main point, MF, although there is a certain aspect of "you lot don't have a clue what you're talking about and I do".

He also seems desparate to prove that there are no people interested in buying the club for some reason.

He's 100% wrong there. I'm interested in buying the club, but I'm having trouble raising the funds...

I'm sure there is plenty of interest from those who can afford it, but I would bet price and timing are important to them. I'm pretty sure we'll have new owners by this time next year and probably by the start of next season.

He doesn't exactly come across as Mr Objective Observer so I imagine there's a peronal agenda in there somewhere. I just can't quite see whether he's delighted by the thought that Murray remains in control, or the opposite.

He's right there...top of the league, League Cup semi midweek, still in the Scottish Cup, out of Europe.

Fans bleating.

Business as usual.

I fail to understand why someone would find the long or short term business dealings of the club, about which info is muddled and confusing, and which they cannot have any influence over, to jaundice their view of the team they support and its manager. It isn't very much like 'supporting' the team. Given the assumption that even in a worst case scenario Rangers FC are not going to be wound up, I can't get excited about the ownership other than to wish we could afford better players. But I won't let it stop me cheering on Walter and the players.

What is there to be confused about, the club is servicing its debt, there was no takeover, the bank is not running the club, WS can't make up his mind what is actually going on, Murray still owns the club...business as usual.

But that's not at all what the OP was about. You were taunting those who claim to "know" about parties who are interested in buying the club, or even making actual bids - and to an extent I have some sympathy for your point of view because there certainly is a whole lot of bullshit in the air.

Unfortunately you then go on to almost gloat over your profound revelation that Murray is still the guy in charge, which he may be, and follow it up with bullshit speculation all of your own about Murray's son taking over.

I just fail to see where you're going with this. Do you think we can't see the transparently obvious - or do you think the way to neutralise rumour mongering is to ladle out a large dose of your own? What's the beef?

Taunting your havin a laff, stating the obvious you mean, maybe you missed all the newspaper and radio pundits telling of imminent deals and Florida Billionaires, hastily changed to millionaire. I just hope the bank are not responsible for this bit of alleged business, but they can't be WS claims it was his decision alone, and here's me thinking the needs of Rangers would be above those of Portugal in our pecking order. http://www.thescottishsun.co.uk/scotsol/homepage/sport/spl/2833163/Gers-swoop-for-Poulsen.html