We better make sure we win at least 13 of our 15 games left..

Another disappointing transfer window for us!

Has been for 2 years as we haven't bought anyone. I thought we would at least look for people on pre-contracts.

League could be under threat if they pull off these deals ffs!!!

we are 10 points clear, ok 7 IF they win the game in hand,

we have some key players coming back soon, i would've liked us to sign a pacey player but we don't need that many new players

letting so many players go and signing so many in January doesn't guarantee you the league. what if these players don't settle into Scottish football? what if they hate the weather? and IMO Keane is a good player but nothing what he was, weir will have him in his back pocket :fish:

Doomsday predictions at their worst.....

Keane is a quality player, no doubt. Can he single-handedly win every game they have remaining ? I doubt it.

We are due a performance against them and I can see us taking 4 out of the 6 remaining points off them if we play to our ability.

They WILL drop points, I am sure of that.

Keane is a quality player, no doubt. Can he single-handedly win every game they have remaining ? I doubt it.

Doesn't bother me them signing Keane - his best days are behind him in his first spell at Spurs.