Shocking statement to make by Mourinho. :admin:

Why exactly is it shocking Gav???

The player wants to retire from international football after serving his country well and appearing is the World Cup final.

What right does anyone have to stop him retiring from the international scene?

Originally Posted by colshy18

"makalele is not a player, makalele is a SLAVE"!!!

Shocking statement to make by Mourinho. :admin:

Why i say the same about the wife.;)

Why exactly is it shocking Gav???

The player wants to retire from international football after serving his country well and appearing is the World Cup final.

What right does anyone have to stop him retiring from the international scene?

Eh I think you've got the wrong end of the stick there Jon boy. JM shouldn't have compared CM to a slave, there's a huge difference. Once again JM has opened his trap without thinking.

Nah, I thought he was right saying what he did, looks now the player himself has tried to defuse the situation even if he has said it will obviously be far more demanding on him.

He wanted to retire, French coach didnt accept it so if Makelele refuses to play Chelsea are punished 2 games for every game he misses.

Thought JM was pretty accurate I guess, just maybe could have opted for a different word

Eh I think you've got the wrong end of the stick there Jon boy. JM shouldn't have compared CM to a slave, there's a huge difference. Once again JM has opened his trap without thinking.

oh yeah he just blurred it out without any thought of what anyone would think of what the top manager and most scrutinised boss in world football would be saying:yawn: