Motherwell V Rangers 10th feb 2010

Hi all, ive been offered a ticket for this match and due to work commitments very rarely attend away matches and not sure where im going as ive not been to fir park, is anyone going via a supporters bus near duke st denniston or city centre and i could tag along... cheers :)

Hi all, ive been offered a ticket for this match and due to work commitments very rarely attend away matches and not sure where im going as ive not been to fir park, is anyone going via a supporters bus near duke st denniston or city centre and i could tag along... cheers :)

Take the train and follow the crowd if all else fails.That is what i used to do.

Just in case you don't catch a lift mate, you can catch quite a few different buses that drop you off right outside Firpark.

First Bus

X10/X11 - Catch it from Buchanan St bus station. It's an express bus that comes straight out to Motherwell on the motorway. Only takes about 25 mins. Get off at the stop outside the Police station, accross from Civic center or the next stop across from Taggarts car dealership. From either stop you can visibly see Firpark.

267 - Catch it from Buchanan St bus station. Comes out to Motherwell via Rutherglen, Blantyre & Hamilton. Takes just over an hour. Again, get off at the stop outside the Police station, accross from Civic center or the next stop across from Taggarts car dealership. From either stop you can visibly see Firpark.

Coakleys (rickety old red buses)

241 - Catch it from George Square, Glasgow Cross, Calton (Gallowgate), Camlachie (for Forge Retail Park) or Parkhead Forge. It comes out via Birkenshaw, Tannochside, Viewpark & Bellshill. Takes just under an hour. Again, get off at the stop outside the Police station, accross from Civic center or the next stop across from Taggarts car dealership. From either stop you can visibly see Firpark.

On all these buses you can buy an 'all zone day ticket' for about �£3.50 or �£4.00 IIRC.

Edited by Zappa

Mate, here's the timetables for the X11 & 267 buses I mentioned. If you have time for a few jars, the best place for a pint is probably Jack Daniels since I know the owner Colin is a massive Rangers fan and there will be plenty Bears in there. :thup:

I don't have a ticket unfortunately, or I'd meet up with you. Maybe there's a chance I can still get one.

X11.pdf

267.pdf

Mate, here's the timetables for the X11 & 267 buses I mentioned. If you have time for a few jars, the best place for a pint is probably Jack Daniels since I know the owner Colin is a massive Rangers fan and there will be plenty Bears in there. :thup:

I don't have a ticket unfortunately, or I'd meet up with you. Maybe there's a chance I can still get one.

Managed to get a ticket via rangers tickets centre, apparently there were spare tickets going and i got an email from them :)

Cheers m8 :thup: