I don't know if there are any top seeds we could get anything from tbh. Croatia are a maybe. Whoever the top seed was, we'd struggle to get a point from them.

France if Domenech was still in a job, maybe even England just for us to get a big win against them. Croatia and Russia would have been alright, but Spain will just pass us off the park

France if Domenech was still in a job, maybe even England just for us to get a big win against them. Croatia and Russia would have been alright, but Spain will just pass us off the park

Russia would tear us a new one.

You kidding ?

We will see Czech Republic next month to see what they are like, but my opinion we have more than enough to take 4 points off them !

Should be aiming 6 off the two others and anything of Spain is a bonus

Feeling really good about this campaign, will sell you my Scotland v Spain ticket for �£500 ? :) COME ON !!!

Levein has made an outstanding start as Scotland manager - he's convinced Spain are the world champions.

http://news.bbc.co.uk/sport1/hi/scotland/8502929.stm

I listened to him saying that earlier today. The best Spain have ever done in the World Cup is 4th place in 1950... That means we'll pump Spain & win our group then.... :D

You kidding ?

We will see Czech Republic next month to see what they are like, but my opinion we have more than enough to take 4 points off them !

Feeling really good about this campaign, will sell you my Scotland v Spain ticket for �£500 ? :) COME ON !!!

did you not say similar about scotland the last campaign :whistle::)

You kidding ?

You felt good about the whole George Burley saga. I'll ignore your feelings I think.

When do we find out the fixtures?

You felt good about the whole George Burley saga. I'll ignore your feelings I think.

When do we find out the fixtures?

No i still had faith in George, but once the Wales game happened i ran out of time with him

Here is an email which i recieved today

NEW MANAGER���..NEW ERA������..

Dear Scotland Supporters Club Members

This morning the UEFA EURO 2012 qualifying draw took place in Warsaw.

Scotland will face current European champions Spain in two mouth-watering games. And the friendly against Czech Republic at Hampden on 3 March takes on extra significance as the sides prepare to meet again in Group I.

Euro 2012 - Group I

Spain

Czech Republic

Scotland

Lithuania

Liechtenstein

The meeting to decide dates for each match takes place over the next few weeks. Watch out for details on http://www.scottishfa.co.uk

As we start our adventures again, remember you can see Craig�s first match in charge next month - and get a preview of what's to come in the campaign - as Scotland take on Czech Republic in a Euro warm-up on 3 March here at Hampden.

Thanks if youââ?¬â?¢ve already bought your ticket ââ?¬â?? if you need any more or havenââ?¬â?¢t bought any yet, log on to http://www.ticketlink.co.uk/scotlandtickets OR if itââ?¬â?¢s Family tickets youââ?¬â?¢re after call 0844 481 1818 between 09:00 ââ?¬â?? 21:00 daily. You must use our special promotional code CZ30310 until Monday night ahead of the general sale.

It all starts now for the next instalment of the Scotland adventure�������������.