Barca in three way fight for bougherra!

I think we'll get a good price for him. Perhaps closer to the price we sold Cuellar for?? Why wouldn't we? The WC will bump his shares up more and still has the 2 years left on the deal.

Fair play to him, yeh he's had his AWOL periods but there's no doubt how much of a positive influence he's been for us when he plays. And he's stuck to his word, whenever there was speculation he always said he was staying. If we can get 8m for Boumsong then i think we'll get a good price for Bougie.

I think we'll get a good price for him. Perhaps closer to the price we sold Cuellar for?? Why wouldn't we? The WC will bump his shares up more and still has the 2 years left on the deal.

Fair play to him, yeh he's had his AWOL periods but there's no doubt how much of a positive influence he's been for us when he plays. And he's stuck to his word, whenever there was speculation he always said he was staying. If we can get 8m for Boumsong then i think we'll get a good price for Bougie.

Boumsong prior to Rangers was a highly rated French internationalist attracting widespread interest.

Bougherra was a championship player with a pretty small reputation

With the whole world knowing our financial troubles, I can't see us getting any more than �£5m for him Ian, no matter how good he is in the World Cup.

And there lies the problems in telling the world how poorly you are financially and coming out with nonsensical statements like 'everyone has their price'. You don't see many clubs producing headlines like 'All players up for sale'. We are a PR disaster.

Whether all players are up for sale or not, you create an image to the outside world of a stable club that won't accept derisory offers.

Boumsong prior to Rangers was a highly rated French internationalist attracting widespread interest.

Bougherra was a championship player with a pretty small reputation

Just shows you how every person has the opportunity to change/effect their own destiny! :thup: