Barca in three way fight for bougherra!

I also think he will go in the summer,what we want is for him to have a great WC and raise his value

With the whole world knowing our financial troubles, I can't see us getting any more than �£5m for him Ian, no matter how good he is in the World Cup.

With the whole world knowing our financial troubles, I can't see us getting any more than �£5m for him Ian, no matter how good he is in the World Cup.

If he has a good WC it could lead to an auction for his services. That would only drive the price up you would think.

If he has a good WC it could lead to an auction for his services. That would only drive the price up you would think.

I hope you're right, but I won't be astounded/surprised if we sell him for less than �£5m. Hopefully the actual situation at the club financially isn't so bad that we need to accept the first �£4m offer that comes in in the summer though...

I can see a lot of cheeky undervalued bids being made for him during the summer, cause of our well documented financial trouble. I am hopeful we will get a reasonable value for him, �£5m and above would be great. Of course it might not even be invested in the team if things don't get sorted.