Banner Donations - Left Overs

Received the cheque from Craig (cheers m8) for the banner donations and we have a �£10 ballance. The bill for the printing came to �£55.01 (confirmed by Del and Frankie) and I purchased �£5 worth of raffle tickets for Gersnet from the BTB as they contributed to the shipment of the flags.

This leaves a ballance of �£10 and we can either keep this for the next banner, spend it on a ruck-sack to transport the banner or more raffle tickets :) (first prize - corporate hospitality at Ibrox for 2)....!!!

Let me know what you would prefer...

PS - Thanks to Del for displaying the banner at Killie yesterday and apologies for not helping m8, but the lazy bassas on our bus left me with our flag :thup:

Cammy F

Guest The_Rock
Received the cheque from Craig (cheers m8) for the banner donations and we have a �£10 ballance. The bill for the printing came to �£55.01 (confirmed by Del and Frankie) and I purchased �£5 worth of raffle tickets for Gersnet from the BTB as they contributed to the shipment of the flags.

This leaves a ballance of �£10 and we can either keep this for the next banner, spend it on a ruck-sack to transport the banner or more raffle tickets :) (first prize - corporate hospitality at Ibrox for 2)....!!!

PS - Thanks to Del for displaying the banner at Killie yesterday and apologies for not helping m8, but the lazy bassas on our bus left me with our flag :thup:

Cammy F

Was that flag up on the moffat stand , a flag was over ma heed but a didnt see what it was .

Guest The_Rock

I was in the rear mate , row V and i got the end of a flag , wee guy with rangers away top if anyone saw me , was sittin maself second half because everyone next to me left:confused:

I say you, Frankie and Del have a couple of pints with the balance Cammy. Or how about get the forum a mention on the electronic boards at Ibrox at HT in one of the home games ? How much does that cost ?

Cammy F

Ruck-sack gets my vote :thup: ... no problem with the banner cammy koeman gave me a hand yesterday ... i will try and get the banner right up like the last banner and get a few pic (mind get that material orderdm8 for the glenrothes loyal)

cheers

Del.

You have done all the hard work, so you decide. A decent holdall for the new flag sounds ideal.

That's just reminded me of the Only an Excuse sketch with Frank McAvennie in the club when a female who was sitting at the table next to him gets up to leave but leaves her bag. Frankie Boy picks it up and says to the girl "d'ye want yer holdall?"

Hilarious! :D