kris boyd away to manchester

Real Radio do talk some pish, so i guess this will more than likely be a poor rumour

However, if we did end up selling a proven 30 goal plus man like Boyd, then i really think it would spell an end to my interest in Scottish football. My interest is already at it's lowest, i think this would kill it!!

Also, i wouldnt put it past Le Guen selling him, he clearly doesnt rate him very much. I can put up with the 'he can improve' comments, if i hadnt heard him say that after the Zenit game that he was very happy with Sebo!!!!! Whit?????? Whilst i think Sebo might come onto a game, he was fucking woeful that night, give the players doing the business praise, Paul!!! If we ending up selling our young scottish talent, then we just open ourselves up to foreign soccer mercenaries again, and we all know what a fucking waste that is!

Jim , if PLG didnt rate him why did he give him a new contract?

I dont know?

but why did Advocaat sign Colin Hendry, or for that matter, that hearts defender who i cant remember, Ritchie, was it?

Football managers do strange things remember!!!!!

kris boyd has been seen catching a flight to manchester this evening at glasgow airport.

make of it what you will.

rumour supplied by real radio this evening!

Read this on FF.

Apparently Joe Bloggs text the show and revelaed that Kris Boyd checked into Glasgow Airport for the 1915 flight to Manchester. Someone did some research and came to the conclusion that there wasn't even a 1915 flight from Glasgow to Manchester.

Utter bollocks thread and if anyone believes this then more fool them.

Despite Sir Alex Ferguson's insistence that he doesn't require another striker, ManYoo are being heavily linked with a last-gasp move for David Trezeguet.

Predicting a '�£12million transfer deadline-day raid' for the Juventus striker, The Daily Mirror says that 'Sir Alex Ferguson made his move for Trezeguet after deciding he needed to bolster his strike-force following the departure of Ruud van Nistelrooy to Real Madrid.'

'It is understood that Trezeguet's father, who also acts as his agent, has already met United officials to discuss a potential move ahead of Thursday's transfer deadline.

'But Trezeguet has expressed his desire to leave and United are favourites to land the Frenchman, although they face competition from Lyon for his signature.'

ManYoo still haven't given up on signing Owen Hargreaves either. According to The Daily Telegraph, Sir Fergie has turned to Sir Bobby Charlton in a desperate bid to persuade a stubborn Bayern Munich to sell Hargreaves before Thursday night.

Sir Fergie hopes that 'the ambassadorial qualities of Charlton' and his '40-year association with Franz Beckenbauer' will be sufficient to break the deadlock over Hargreaves' proposed move.

However, there are still no indications that Bayern are preparing to budge, with ManYoo chief executive David Gill failing to make any progress with his German counterpart at last Thursday's Champions League draw.

Utter bollocks thread and if anyone believes this then more fool them.

dont read it then:rolleyes:

i did say make of what you will. not once did i say i was agreeing with the rumour.

as it is a BIG rumour at present i believe we shopuld be made aware of whats being said.

so, is it a shite thread because a chelsea fan is writing it, or is it because your a goon who`s so sore and sad, and can`t take anything with a pinch of salt?

btw, for what it`s worth, i only thought gersnet should be made aware of the progress on this boyd rumour!

i for one think it`s absolute tosh as i said in the other boyd thread!

ferguson would never pay 6m for a scot who`s virtually new to the big time!

but, i can see that without having to be childish.