Charlie's petticoat .....

..... was slipping down for all to see during aftermatch analysis, when he said (I paraphrase) he didn't know why Lafferty had been on the park, "it wasn't for his talent because he has none". Oh dear Charlie Nicholas, that's spiteful and very, very bitter. But it did make me smile, a lot.:spl:

One of the most unprofessional and partial things I've ever seen a pundit come out with.

What he said was something like 'Kyle Lafferty's influence on this game had nothing to do with ability, because he has none'.

Half expected McCann to turn to him and say 'bitter are we Charlie?'.

The whole thing was hilarious. Nicholas's body language was so obvious. He was desperately trying to turn his body as far away from McCann and White as he could, and his face was a pictue. Even Mrs Bluedell was pissing herself laughing at his expressions.

The whole thing was hilarious. Nicholas's body language was so obvious. He was desperately trying to turn his body as far away from McCann and White as he could, and his face was a pictue. Even Mrs Bluedell was pissing herself laughing at his expressions.

I think Jim White enjoyed it as well.

Impartiality as a pundit should be a prerequisite. I appreciate that may be difficult when passions run so high in an old firm derby but I don't think McCann would have been so cutting had Celtic won.

Nicholas should not be present at any future old firm games covered by Sky as he does not have the professional attitude or intelligence to offer any isnightful analysis.

Having said all that he is excellent comedy value and it was very evident just how much he was hurting:giruy: