Timplosion thread-part two

Oh,I could go on, but I can't stop laughing so I'll maybe come back tomorrow after I have sobered up and take some pain killers to try and help my hurting ribs :) :spl:

I don't normally go onto tim sites but i just had to feel the pain. I was reading Kerrydale street. Some absolute disillusioned people on there. 496 guests at one point i don't think i was the only blue-nose.:)

Cheating is Cheating

Prior to the game I wrote my piece here and Celtic complained officially. The outcome ââ?¬â?? cheating. For any lawyers reading, Iââ?¬â?¢m not libelling the ref. Itââ?¬â?¢s systematic cheating sanctioned by the SFA and acquiesced to by the biased Scottish media. At the end of the game today Kenny Clark on Radio Scotland again trotted out the most facile of statements used after such occasions; "apart from the sending off of Brown, and Bougherra staying on the pitch and the penalty denied to Celtic the ref had an excellent game." YOU ARE AN ARSEH*LE CLARK!!!!!!!

Before I switched off I heard comment from pundits that Celtic didnââ?¬â?¢t deserve victory, and perhaps Rangers just edged it, especially the way they played in the last 30 minutes ââ?¬â?? aye how they played once we were down to 10 men. How would the game have gone had we been given our first half penalty and Bougherra was sent off? Very different I would suggest. By common consensus in the media we should have had 3 or 4 pens in the first game at Ibrox and Lafferty should have been sent off. By common consensus our opener at Celtic Park should have stood and Lafferty should have been sent off. Now by common consensus Bougherra should have been sent off, we should have had a penalty and Brown shouldnââ?¬â?¢t have been sent off. Three games, three times common consensus says Rangers got all the match determining decisions in their favour.

Common consensus tells us weââ?¬â?¢re paranoid ââ?¬â?? That doesnââ?¬â?¢t stack up!

Every season the press in Scotland discuss the poor quality of refereeing, phone after an old firm game however and youââ?¬â?¢ll be told that, apart from (substitute whatever decision Rangers got in their favour ââ?¬â?? penalty, goal chopped off, sending off), the ref got all the big decisions right. NO HE DIDNââ?¬â?¢T ââ?¬â?? THE ââ?¬Å?APART FROMââ?¬Â BIT WAS THE BIG DECISION!!!!!!

This season we had Jim Gannon arrive and tell us that Scottish refââ?¬â?¢s are useless, the press all agreed. How refreshing it was to have a manager speak openly and frankly about the failings of officialdom in Scotland. This led to conversations about how poor our officials are, you need look no further than the fact that none were going to the world cup. Then something happened and the press turned against him. Maybe Iââ?¬â?¢m paranoid but the change in attitude seemed to change when he mentioned poor refereeing in the first Celtic v Rangers game at Ibrox. Gannon stated that poor refereeing such as the decisions at Ibrox could alter the course of the title race. To mention a recent quote ââ?¬â?? after that the forces of hell were unleashed upon Gannon. Discuss bad refââ?¬â?¢s sure, claim that one team doesnââ?¬â?¢t suffer like the rest and the attitude is very different.

Did our performance today merit a win? Probably not, but sendings off and goals change games. Who knows what would have happened is they�d been reduced to 10 men and the penalty had been given.

The first game of the season was even, so with the added advantages of referee decisions Rangers win. We destroy them at Celtic Park and the game is drawn. Even again today and the decisions push them over the winning line. We should be better than Rangers and shouldn�t be so far behind them in the title race, but we also shouldn�t HAVE to be 1 goal better than Rangers just to get a draw.

I know some others see differently, but I stated last time that it was time for a UEFA enquiry. Personally I subscribe to the Davie Hay approach to cheating by officials. Remember the League cup final when Shepherd was initially sent off and Hay wanted to take us off the pitch? If they won�t play by the rules, I wouldn�t play at all.

It�s time that we had some real balls on this matter. Were I Reid I�d be standing outside the SFA offices at Hampden at 8:55am tomorrow demanding my meeting. I�d refuse to play Rangers again until non-domestic officials are appointed.

It�s time to get the boxing gloves on and get ready to fight for our corner.

No matter how you dress it up, cheating is cheating. Cheats cannot be allowed to win.

:giruy:

http://www.celticunderground.net/index.php?option=com_content&view=article&id=213:cheating-is-cheating&catid=37:season-2009-2010&Itemid=65

These sort of claims just look like sour grapes unless you objectively view incidents and include those which go in your favour.

Fortune clearly fouled McGregor. There's videos and gifs that show this conclusively.

And when we listed all the incidents Celtic were getting the other year we also looked at the one's we were getting to make it objective. And still they came out massively on top.

These sort of claims just look like sour grapes unless you objectively view incidents and include those which go in your favour.

Fortune clearly fouled McGregor. There's videos and gifs that show this conclusively.

And when we listed all the incidents Celtic were getting the other year we also looked at the one's we were getting to make it objective. And still they came out massively on top.

I think that's the difference between us and them - and we also didn't come out with the paranoia that they are spewing. We noted it with interest and amusement, and got on with it.

I'm starting to think they're mind games have backfired on them, and the decision for the sending off may have been reinforced by a strong motivation to not shirk big decisions that go against Celtic. Perhaps without their attempt at cheating, there could have been the seed of second thoughts about leniency that were ultimately quashed...

But they really have shown themselves up all week and can't even shut up for a minutes silence as usual. They're players even know the score with Fortune's unbelievable bad sportsmanship which juxtaposed that of Rangers giving Boruc the ball in the first half. But not only did Fortune show himself up, the rest of the team joined in by pressing the throw - something shameful they invented and have been doing for some time.

Even the Brown incident showed the player himself up that he has to go far too far after a 50-50 collision.

The release on their website showed the prophecy to be true that they were attempting to influence the referee with their "leak".

Add in the vandalism of Lafferty's car and you have to start wondering about McGregor's attack.

The question remains, how can they behave so badly constantly and yet Rangers and followers are always the ones to get it in the neck?

Major sour grapes btw, what happened to the years we have been cheated out of points and yet this has to be there worse season on the park and they are looking for someone else to blame for their dire performances, why cant they just accept that their team is utter pish and their season is all but over and they cant bloody string two wins together if they bloody tried....

They have very short memories ffs, it wasn't that long ago we had a backlog of fixtures and all that we asked that the season be extended and they were the first ones to knock it on the head and we just got on with it! but this lot are clutching at straws big time...

If you perpetuate the myth often enough it becomes fact - Celtic fans are trying to do that to ensure that anything not won by them is tainted and mired in conspiracy. Were it not for zero help from the SPL and some dogy refereeing decisions against us (do they remember McDonald's offside goal at Parkhead) we would be on the verge of celebrating 3 in a row and now two.

Cal, it was Kamara that hit that ball out for a throw - it seemed, to me at least, that Kamara was remorseful after he did it - but they still pressured the throw when they didnt have to. Good enough for them that we scored soon after.

I am of the opinion that Boghie was lucky to be on the pitch. But at the same time, Keane clearly was diving when Boughie went near him, and then ranted like a petulant child.

Brown - a red, I don't think so, but if you do what he did then you put the doubt into the officials mind.

We should have had a stonewaller, when Hinkel brought down (Novo I think it was) he never tried to play the ball.

All in all the ref and his linesmen didn't have a great day but what Ref can when 1 side have ensured that no decision will be a fair one.

I hope they fcuk off to the League of Ireland, because this country has had enough of the Oirish love in. This is Scotland, part of Great Britain. We do not bow to minority rule, we will never be an Apartheid society - No matter how much the Whore of Babylon Church try.

WATP - 53 on it's way!

What about the decision where monkeyheid was clearly standing out his technical area and the ball goes out of play, i believe the referee gave a throw in to us and immediately he runs out arms raised screaming that a throw in is given to the away team and sure enough a throw in was given to celtic... Unbelievable