Champions v St Midden - Prediction

I'm impressed by the optimism in here. St Mirren have played us 45 times this season so far and never given us anything like an easy game - all these predictions of 3 or 4 goals for us are quite confusing.

Admittedly it's at the Brox but still.

I managed to see the game live on Hungarian tv and my thoughts are:

For the St Mirren goal McGregor got it totally wrong. If you set up a wall to cover one post then you have to cover the other. McGregor was never guarding that corner of the goal and even although it may have taken a slight deflection McGregor should have had it covered. A definate keepers fault for me. Thank god we got the quick reply as i was imagining St Mirren digging themselves in.

Gus McPherson said Weir should have walked after 4 minutes after pulling back a St Mirren player. total crap if we are going to send people off for such minor offences then we will end up with 5-a-side football.

Having Beasley out wide created a lot of natural width. Beasley wasn't great but the fact that he stayed wide streched the St Mirren defence.

I don't think i have seen a worse player at controlling a ball than Kenny Miller. He really needs about 20 yards of space to control the ball. He was very poor today imo.

MOTM. Davis i think although McCulloch with two goals must also be in with a shout

Only saw bits and peices as the links were up and down like the Celtic fans bravado over winning the league these last couple of months. :D

So it's good to get a view from someone who saw the whole game. From the bits I saw I thought similar of Beasley and was glad it was him out there and not Lafferty. And that says a lot about Kyle as I don't really rate DMB.

Only saw bits and peices as the links were up and down like the Celtic fans bravado over winning the league these last couple of months. :D

So it's good to get a view from someone who saw the whole game. From the bits I saw I thought similar of Beasley and was glad it was him out there and not Lafferty. And that says a lot about Kyle as I don't really rate DMB.

Beasley defends far better than Lafferty as well, so imo he is far better on two fronts. It is just a pity he is always injured.