Does all this paranoia come from the same source?

According to this bulletin released on Associated Press today, members of yet another dubious organisation are claiming the referees are partial and there's no case to answer, even though they know nothing about the issue at hand. Perhaps the SFA needs to consult with the polizei to see how they deal with this storm of denial and paranoia before interviewing employees of celtic? :)

ROME ââ?¬â?? The pope's brother says in an interview that he would be willing to testify in the sex scandal rocking the Catholic church in Germany even though he knows nothing about the alleged abuse of a former choir boy.

Georg Ratzinger told Italian newspaper La Repubblica that it is in his interest that light be shed even though the alleged abuse didn't occur during his 30 years as head of the Regensburger Domspatzen choir in Germany.

The newspaper on Sunday also quoted the brother of Pope Benedict XVI as saying there was discipline when he ran the choir but no climate of terror as a former choir boy has indicated.

Ratzinger, a priest, is quoted as saying he suspects animosity toward the church lies behind the sex abuse scandal.

This is turning into the real conspiracy. Firstly misused children in Catholic boarding schools in Ireland followed by Germany and now admitted in the Netherlands. Reports are now saying this is the tip of the iceberg and the misuse of Children within the Catholic church could have been going on world wide for many years.

I wonder if if it was only big Jock who knew, i wonder if TPK The Papa knew.

The Pope�s brother gave a rare insight today into the pervasive culture of violence at Roman Catholic insitutions, admitting that he hit children in his care while he was choirmaster at a prestigious German boarding school.

Georg Ratzinger led Germany�s leading Catholic boys� choir, the Regensburger Domspatzen, for 30 years until 1994. The school and its choir are now at the centre of allegations of sexual abuse over several decades.

In an interview with the Catholic paper Passauer Neue Presse, Monsignor Ratzinger, 86, said he had no knowledge of sexual abuse, but admitted that boys were often punished harshly, sometimes in an arbitrary manner.

ââ?¬Å?I myself handed out slaps repeatedly, although I always had a bad conscience about it,ââ?¬Â he said.

http://www.timesonline.co.uk/tol/comment/faith/article7055437.ece

As much as I am satisfied, if that's the right word, to see religions exposed for what they are, it's hardly Rangers Chat.

I agree with you i left it because of the apathy of them claiming that there was a conspiracy against their church in football and society while their own Church is full of rotten apples. In that light i find it does have a place. I will let Frankie decide as i feel it does have a place in the argument.