Beasley open to Gers stay

Swanson is a good player - and there are a few around in the SPL like him (Arfield, Dorman, Forbes to name a few) but I can't any of them making the step up to Rangers when the likes of Gow and Naismith have struggled.....

Beasley hides too much for me, and is inconsistent.

There's better out there.

I don't disagree with that but wingers aren't easy to find (even if Beasley isn't an out and out winger anyway) so it is as risky losing him for nothing and having to replace him as it is keeping him.

Unless Wylde and Archie Campbell are going to be considered next season ala Fleck and Wilson?

Swanson is a good player - and there are a few around in the SPL like him (Arfield, Dorman, Forbes to name a few) but I can't any of them making the step up to Rangers when the likes of Gow and Naismith have struggled.....

Boyd and Broadfoot didn't though ;)

I rate Arfield, and I think he's a player who could do a job for us. But we already have a better version in the form of Davis.

True - both of whom are good examples of a prime SPL signing and a squad player.

Up to the manager to weigh the risks of replacing Beasley and cost will definitely be a factor.

When Lafferty plays on the left we'd be as well playing with 10 men so I don't understand why Beasley hasn't featured more.

I agree re Lafferty but the reason Beaslye hasn't played is because he is never fit. A fit Beasley would be a major asset to most teams