Mark Hateley's blog in today's record

I actually thought Hateley could have took it further at points. Also when one of these vitriolic attacks is conducted from the darkside against us, they do not bring up Celtic's faults or involve them unnecesarily as Hateley has. He is not alone in that, it is a consistent fault throughout Scottish media.

Oh, and that Tim ian quoted is a raging loony.

Hateley has merely said what he thinks. It is, as stated,an opinion piece. He has said nothing libelous nor anything that relates to that mentalists miriad of complaints.

I was unfortunate enough to pass 4 of the 'Celtic Family' in Paisley today, bedecked in colours but somehow managing to get from Kilmarnock to Paisley in about 3 minutes after the final whistle...or they could have been watching in a pub, I suppose. My 2 sons with me, 2 wee girls in front of us, all four looking frankly terrified and bewildered as our 4 heroes started belting out some song or other, complete with sweary words...in front of kids and infants.

Every club is the same. Scottish society is the same. Them trying to claim they're special and we're evil is what sticks in the sane persons's craw.